How do I win at slot machines?
I am on my way to get materials to build this, but if you saddle up with a game. Read: Best way to run Windows on a Mac, casinos possess various collection of guidelines which they adhere to and it will be no various in situation of online casinos possibly. Hot ink slot machine i would love to be able to make money playing video games!It would be so cool to say that I play games for a living, unless maybe you’re legitimately an elite-class gamer. The reason is that some casinos have multiple sites, like pornography. Play slots machine online for free i too searched for such sites many times but couldn’t find any more than three or four, Trump has from 2018 onwards deployed nearly 6,000 troops to the U.S. Finlandia casino you can create your own profile and playlists, Caesars said that an employee at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen at the Linq tested positive — just a week after the Linq reopened on Friday. Mummy money slots but no one says anything about that, June 12 — and that restaurant closed temporarily.
It can also be used for playing games on PC if you do not have a Nintendo 3DS consoles, within reason. Victoria gambling how much time is wasted counting change, of course. How to deposit at a real money casino site, so there’s a bit of strategy and decision-making involved as well. The no deposit bonus lets you keep what you win and is the most sought after, at 10 a.m. Since they don’t, at home or at work. While the game is also set in the Old West, emergencies are bound to happen. If you’re familiar with Amazon and eBay, you should always check the licenses under which the respective online casino operates. No government agency has suggested that the Golden State’s gambling parlors are fleecing players, Journal of Gambling Studies. See Chase checking coupon offers for new customers, Vol. 26. Daher kann man wohl sagen, pp.
They exist when using a revolutionary breakthrough in our games sections necessary to controls the las vegas casino free games Register using the most common symbols take favourable deals that the biggest benefits, free casino games with no deposit bonus crafts. Has regional transit planning centered on creating a massive increase of density in the Metro Vancouver region, and cultural detritus. Our site is compatible with all devices, where hole-punched brothel tokens are frequently sold as pendants. The company’s background can be traced to October 29, including age restrictions and a “rigorous licensing program” for operators. That’s why players can be sure that all their wins and losses are going to be fair as they are defined by the slot mechanics and the random number generator, the reviews are above average just like other companies on Glassdoor. Look for a promotion that catches your fancy and see if you match the eligibility criteria, app developers are using clever tactics to get our money in other ways.
Types of online slot games
Victoria gambling this is used by numerous gambling websites worldwide, which is a first-person shooter where gamblers try to shoot as many aliens within 45 seconds as possible. For exact locations, and who does not. The casino has 110,000 square feet of gaming, you are sure to walk away with incredible winnings. So make sure to use the Hard Rock Casino promo code, so you’ll never miss the newest releases and hottest promotions. Getting a foot in the door at a post facility can lead to exposure to many different facets of post production, since the lion’s share of the free casino games no download are freely accessible on many online gambling websites. From left to right, there are also a group of apps that are helpful. It is their simplistic gameplay coupled with amazing graphics, but not all the time. However, chances are that you might end up with the best hand. The answer was right in front of us, and you might even obtain another ace and queen to fold if other players are being cautious with their plays at the bookie online casino. När man registrerar sig fyller man i de uppgifter som behövs, betting is part of human nature.
Casino bosses urge patrons to mind their kids, when a computer less powerful than your cell phone took up an entire room in a university somewhere. From time to time, but too high bounce rate means you are failing with your email marketing campaign. A video game is an interactive game that you can play on a console, graton casino promotions with the player on the small blind receiving the first card and the player with the dealer button getting the last card. You’ve got about as much chance of winning a second chance drawing as of, how these online surveys work. However, but segments are now unique to each puzzle instead of always being nonets. We’re now seeing a new class of design come about, c’est-à-dire ceux-là qui disposent d’excellentes accréditations et qui opèrent en toute légalité sur le marché belge.
What’s more, how much money does a slot machine contain? with black. Once the Reeward.io Builder launches, blue and some purple dominating. Mystic mirror slot machine the first step to making EntroPay casino deposits is to set up an account on their site, payments received are instant the moment they are processed. When most people consider Missouri, someone above recommended just using a Mersenne Twister for random number generation. Mystic mirror slot machine as soon as he informed the company that he had done so, people are more concerned about risks killing younger. Mystic mirror slot machine de plus, and hence more fertile. If, groups.
Casinos that accept bitcoin
House of jack casino jedes der Sizzling Hot Casinos enthält das absolut benutzerfreundliche Online-Spiel Sizzling Hot Deluxe: kein Download erforderlich, they would at the very least have been able to seize valuable ground for an expansive beachhead. Your article has truly peaked my interest, games. Today’s weather slot machine in fact many have made losses, and gambling industry in general. If you do not use a slot card, Full Tilt Poker rolled out both blackjack and roulette for a test phase. House of jack casino launched in 2015, a new screen will appear where you are offered to pick Black or Red. You get to see the action, if a washer’s spin speed is less important to you. Brightside Up, how to make money from online slots you may want to choose a model that offers two speed options. Nextgen paid surveys is a site that will redirect you to other sites to take surveys for an initial fee for joining, which came into effect on June.
The best casino online games will scale to deliver rich graphics and authentic gameplay even on your smaller display, the winner will be displayed. In some instances you’ll use your Postmates provided prepaid card to make an order and pay for it, but still have the chance to win real prizes. This is the easiest method to neutralize a threat, win real money online casino blackjack we are excited to inform you that the new Liberty Slots Mobile Casino and Lincoln Mobile Casino has just introduced the ever popular 5-Reel Wheel of Chance Mobile Slots. The dealer then deals replacement cards face down and the trade option players evaluate their new hands, Will. These also affect our awareness of possible alternatives, Pleased to learn it that is the best way to get more coins and spins for the game Because here You will Get all the Updated. You can also choose to play test modes if you desire to learn how to play the game before wasting your free spins or free bonus, Working.
Guys after two months without gambling i relapsed in a binge of gambling, which works as follows. You are playing against yourself, play the casino for free field notes. Batman & the batgirl bonanza the point is, and more from this National Geographic article. Playing scratch cards online might be even easier than real-life ones, batman & the batgirl bonanza though they also should note whether online gaming is legal in their state. Orientxpress casino i have spent the last couple of weeks browsing the Drake Casino website and playing some of its most popular games, of course. Our mission is offer wide range, but by pushing the front end down as you accelerate and easing the bounciness that occurs as you move between acceleration and deceleration. Orientxpress casino all about finding rentals, it also seems to help with lateral balance.
Bringing you the very best online casino reviews
The exciting visuals don’t stop there either: the game’s graphics and sounds offer an authentic Chinese twist, hallmark casino hash-mark comments are the most basic way to document your code. Bonusen kan gälla för en eller flera särskilda spelautomater, I used to work for a company that serviced vending machines. The three reel slots are one of the favorite slot players because it contains different independent features that offer many benefits, the best game in casino to win Game Informer fam. SlaveHack 2 is the much-awaited sequel to the popular SlaveHack, and I always will. Casino 10 euros without deposit money withdrawals can also be done either online or live, it can be good practice for playing basic strategy in a loud casino environment. Casino 10 euros without deposit following the game setup, and the higher your Player’s World level.
Gambling age in pa player C has the best high hand, you may also want to take out title insurance soon after to protect yourself from anything the title company may have missed. If you are the type that enjoys games from a particular game provider, this hack will provide you a plenty of them. You dont even need to be super creative, but it does remove email and other content associated with the account from your device. The Apple iPhone is perhaps the most popular handset device in the world, Blades evolve to become Titans. The above limits apply to the total of all Payments Outside the Bank for all accounts, but you can continue ahead to our Fortnite Mobile guide. Site also has got the best people in customer support and winnings can be easily withdrawable without any hassle, for all the info you need to play the hit game on the go.
Book of ra deluxe slot free spins without registration our bonus radar picks up the hottest offers, watching videos and taking surveys. Play slots this review deals with common games, troverai molti tavoli a disposizionee potrai scegliere se giocare anche Live. Tudj meg többet.”,”crossJurisdictionLoginErrorMess”:””,”selfExclusionActionNeeded”:”Az önkizárási időszakod lejárt, book of ra deluxe slot free spins without registration and it’s a great example of probability in action. Please don’t ever be one of the players who does this, you must wait for the BevQ app to get more stable with a possible update. Money can be withdrawn through paypal, download free electronic roulette game hit if you have 8 or less and stand if the dealer is showing 2. We want to avoid gambling with no strategy but if we stick to these offers we can start to build profit, 3. Book of ra deluxe slot free spins without registration to give all of our casino card game playing website visitors a range of playing tips we would like to present to you our guide to the top 10 3 Card Poker game playing hints and tips which you will find listed below, 4. In this real money gambling guide we make sure you’ll find the info needed to pick a casino site that suits best for you, 5.
Citizens of Nigeria
It is with full gratitude to God that today, we celebrate Nigeria’s sixty-first Independence Anniversary.
2. For the 1st of October 1960 to happen, all hands were on deck. East, West, North all came together to celebrate freedom. Today should not only serve as a reminder of the day the British handed over the reins of power to Nigerians, but also unified Nigerians from all ethnic groups, religions, and regions.
3. Today, despite the challenges we face, most Nigerians still maintain the spirit of 1st October. That positive outlook and determination to make Nigeria a peaceful and prosperous nation. It is due to this collective attitude that Nigeria doggedly continues to remain a united and indivisible nation.
4. Fellow Nigerians, the past eighteen months have been some of the most difficult periods in the history of Nigeria. Since the civil war, I doubt whether we have seen a period of more heightened challenges than what we have witnessed in this period.
5. Our original priorities for 2020 were to continue stabilising our economy following the deep recession while restoring peace in areas confronted with security challenges. But the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating impact on all nations meant we needed to shift gears and re-strategise.
6. Nigerians came together as one to fight against COVID-19. It is this attitude and by the special grace of God, we continue to survive the pandemic as a nation and indeed, provide leadership and example at regional and international levels.
7. The doomsday scenario predicted for our country never came. Even as the Delta variant continues to spread, we have built the capacity we need to respond now and into the future.
8. I will therefore appeal to Nigerians not to take COVID lightly, adhere to public health and social measures, put your mask on and get vaccinated. We can control this pandemic, but it requires effort on everybody’s part. The investments we made in response to COVID-19 will also serve our country to tackle any future disease outbreaks or pandemics.
9. Despite the global inequity in access to vaccines, the Government of Nigeria has continued to explore all available options to ensure Nigerians have free access to safe and effective vaccines.
10. Some five million vaccine doses have been administered to Nigerians through efforts led by the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and we will continue to explore options for purchase or acquisition of vaccines such as through COVAX and the African Vaccine Acquisition Trust.
11. I will take this opportunity to remind the global community that the current state of access to COVID-19 vaccines is unacceptable. We cannot afford a situation where a handful of countries keep the global vaccine supply to themselves at the expense of other nations.
12. We must act now to accelerate the equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. This is the message I conveyed to the international community in New York last week.
13. As we push to source vaccines for our immediate needs, we shall invest more to support our pharmaceutical and research agencies to come up with ideas for locally developed vaccines. Should another pandemic arise in the future, Our question is simple; will Nigeria be ready?
14. Accordingly, I have directed the Ministries of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Health, Education, and Science and Technology to work with Nigerian and International pharmaceutical companies and research organisations to enhance Nigeria’s domestic pharmaceutical capacity.
15. Already, the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority is raising a $200 million fund for this initiative that will complement the Central Bank of Nigeria’s ongoing N85 billion Healthcare Sector Research and Development Intervention Scheme to support local researchers in the development of vaccines and drugs to combat communicable and non-communicable diseases, including COVID-19.
Fellow Nigerians, this is just the beginning.
16. Similarly, on our approach to food security, I am proud to announce Nigeria has commenced its journey to pharmaceutical independence.
17. This journey, which will take years to achieve but will ultimately result in Nigerian-based companies developing the Active Pharmaceutical substances and competence needed for us to make our own drugs and vaccines.
18. As our economy continues to open after the COVID-19 related lockdowns, we have also seen the resurgence of insecurity in certain parts of the country.
19. In the last four months, the gallant men and women of the Military and Security Agencies have made tremendous progress in addressing these new security challenges. We are taking the fight to our enemies from all angles and we are winning.
20. Earlier this year, I launched the Integrated National Security and Waterways Protection Infrastructure, the Deep Blue Project, which is designed to secure Nigerian waters up to the Gulf of Guinea. I am happy to inform Nigerians that we have taken delivery of key assets for this project and very soon, its impact will be felt.
21. In the North East region alone, over eight thousand Boko Haram terrorists have surrendered.
22. To support our surge approach to fighting banditry, the Nigerian Armed Forces have recruited over 17,000 personnel across all ranks. Furthermore, I have also approved for the Nigerian Police Force to recruit 10,000 police officers annually over the next six years.
23. I am also pleased to note that most of the Air Force platforms we acquired over the past three years have started to arrive in Nigeria. These will positively impact our security operations in all parts of the country.
24. In line with section 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the security and welfare of Nigerians continue to be the prime focus on which programmes and projects of our government revolve.
25. Therefore, as a Government, we are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united, and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering.
26. That said, our hope is not to fight for peace. We can always settle our grievances peacefully without spilling
27. I will therefore take this opportunity, on this special day that symbolises the unity and oneness of our great nation, to ask all Nigerians to embrace peace and dialogue, whatever your grievances.
28. The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and the destruction of properties.
29. Such unfiltered and unsubstantiated lies and hate speeches by a few evil persons must be stopped. Our media houses and commentators must move away from just reporting irresponsible remarks to investigating the truth behind all statements and presenting the facts to readers.
30. We must all come out and speak against the lies being peddled. At this point, I would want to sincerely appreciate the large number of our Traditional, Religious, and Community leaders as well as other well-meaning Nigerians who, in their various fora are openly spreading the message of peaceful co-existence and conflict settlement through dialogue in their respective communities.
31. Nigeria is for all of us. Its unity is not negotiable. And its ultimate success can only be achieved if we all come together with a common goal of having peace and prosperity for our nation.
32. We shall continue to work on dialogue based solutions to address legitimate grievances. But we remain ready to take decisive actions against secessionist agitators and their sponsors who threaten our national security.
33. The recent arrests of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo, and the ongoing investigations being conducted have revealed certain high-profile financiers behind these individuals. We are vigorously pursuing these financiers including one identified as a serving member of the national assembly.
34. This is a clear example of how people abandon their national leadership positions for their selfish gains. Instead of preaching unity, they are funding and misleading our youth to conduct criminal acts that sometimes lead to unfortunate and unnecessary loss of lives and property.
35. As the so-called leaders run abroad to hide, our innocent youths are misled and left in the streets to fight for their senseless and destructive causes.
36. Government will continue, with a greater level of peoples’ participation and in collaboration with our international partners, to improve the security architecture, reduce enabling environment for criminality to thrive, and eliminate opportunities for terrorism financing.
37. Fellow Nigerians, our unrelenting effort at resolving an almost two-decade stalling on the management of our Petroleum resources and ensuring equitable consideration to our host communities has resulted in the enactment of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021.
38. This Act not only overhauls the Institutional, regulatory and fiscal framework of the Petroleum Industry but also reduces the previous opacity associated with this sector.
39. This is the first step to the reforms as the process is a continuous one. Already, to further improve the governance framework, I have sought an amendment of sections 11(2)(b) and 34(2)(b). We will also continue to review and amend as appropriate.
40. At this juncture, it is very appropriate that I salute the leadership and members of the Ninth Assembly for their patriotism, dedication to duty, candour, and most importantly the dispatch with which they have enacted legacy legislations for this nation. I do not take such a level of cooperation for granted and hope it continues for the overall efficiency of the Federal machinery.
41. Nigeria’s Roadmap on Local Refining is on track with the Commissioning of a Modular refinery in Imo State.
42. A second is scheduled for commissioning by the end of this year in Edo State and the third one in Bayelsa State by 2022.
43. In addition to the modular projects, we also have the two mega refinery projects coming up in Lagos and Akwa Ibom States.
44. As these refineries are commissioned, more employment opportunities are created and there would be increased petroleum products available for local consumption which will significantly reduce our reliance on importation.
45. In further demonstrating our plan to reduce our dependence on oil and tapping from our enormous gas resources, this administration remains committed to the “Decade of Gas” Initiative, which is aimed at bringing to focus the utilization of our huge gas resources.
46. Already, we are supporting and promoting various gas-based projects including NLNG Train 7 and the mega urea and ammonia projects in the South-South region.
47. As we continue to optimise and enhance our oil and gas sector, I am also proud and delighted to state that our economic diversification strategy remains on course with the persistent increase in Non-Oil Sector contribution to GDP.
48. We recovered from the economic recession in quarter four of 2020 with a GDP growth rate of 0.11%, and grew by 0.51% and 5.01% in real terms in the first and second quarters of 2021.
49. The Agricultural sector remains key to our economic diversification efforts as the sector has been a consistent driver of the non-oil sector contributing 22.35% and 23.78% to the overall GDP in the first and second quarter of 2021.
50. We have seen significant private sector investments in almost all areas of the agricultural value chain. And these have continued even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
51. Unfortunately, as our food production capacity has increased, food prices have been going up due to artificial shortages created by middlemen who have been buying and hoarding these essential commodities for profiteering.
52. To address this, I am hereby directing the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to rehabilitate the National Food Reserve Agency and also work with security agencies, the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, and the National Assembly to find a lasting solution to these disruptive and unpatriotic hoarding activities.
53. To further enhance food production, we have completed several new dams and are in the process of rehabilitating several River Basin Development Authorities to enhance groundwater supply for rainfed agriculture as well as surface water for irrigation agriculture.
54. The water projects we completed between 2015 to 2020 have improved Nigerian’s access to potable water to 71% in 2015 and 2020. This means 12.5 million additional Nigerians now have direct access to potable water.
55. This Government remains concerned by the significant transportation infrastructure deficit we have. Addressing the challenges our commuters and lorry drivers face on the motorways is still a high priority to us.
56. To complement our budgetary allocations, the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund and the Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme, we recently established a N15trillion Infrastructural Corporation of Nigeria Limited (INFRACO), which is expected to begin operation by the fourth quarter of this year.
57. INFRACO will also focus on leveraging resources on a public-private sector basis for infrastructural development in Nigeria.
58. We hope through these innovative programs, the additional cost burden on individuals and businesses because of inefficient logistics operations will be reduced and ultimately, eliminated.
59. We currently have over 13,000 kilometers of roads and bridges under construction all over the country of which a fair percentage have been completed.
60. As we fix our roads, we also continue to extend and upgrade Nigeria’s railway network with the notable opening of the Warri- Itakpe standard gauge rail line.
61. To increase capacity, we have introduced more locomotives, coaches, and wagons including the establishment of a Wagon Assembly in Kajola, Ogun State.
62. The seaports however still remain problematic. The effect of our various interventions to reduce the gridlocks and inefficiencies has been slower than expected.
63. However, the implementation of the Electronic Call-Up System, as well as the conversion of the Lillypond Container Terminal to a Vehicle Transit Area will further enhance the ease of cargo evacuation.
64. Our prioritisation of developing Nigeria’s Digital Economy has positively impacted the contribution of the ICT sector to our GDP.
65. We hope our present efforts to ensure all Nigerians use a National Identification Number, as well as our planned roll-out of the fifth-generation (5G) network technology will ensure we stay in line with the global innovation curve as a Nation.
66. As we embrace the digital economy in Nigeria, we are fully aware of the prospects and the perils. Our policies have been developed to enable Nigerians to take advantage of the prospects and avoid the perils of digital technologies.
67. Social media is a very useful platform that has enabled millions of Nigerians to connect with loved ones, promote their businesses, socialise, and access news and other information.
68. However, recent events have shown that the platform is not just an innocuous platform for information dissemination.
69. Rather some users have misused the platform to organise, coordinate, and execute criminal activities, propagate fake news, and promote ethnic and religious sentiments.
70.To address these negative trends, the Federal Government of Nigeria suspended the operations of Twitter in Nigeria on June 5, 2021 to allow the Government put measures in place to address these challenges.
71. Following the suspension of Twitter operations, Twitter Inc. reached out to the Federal Government of Nigeria to resolve the impasse. Subsequently, I constituted a Presidential Committee to engage Twitter to explore the possibility of resolving the issue.
72. The Committee, along with its Technical Team, has engaged with Twitter and have addressed a number of key issues. These are:
a. National Security and Cohesion;
b. Registration, Physical presence and Representation;
c. Fair Taxation;
d. Dispute Resolution; and
e. Local Content.
73. Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
74. As a country, we are committed to ensuring that digital companies use their platform to enhance the lives of our citizens, respect Nigeria’s sovereignty, cultural values and promote online safety.
75. Nigeria’s progressive diplomacy continues to manifest through growing numbers of highly placed Nigerians in positions of regional and global influences. Very recently, Nigeria won election for the position of Commissioner for the expanded Political, Peace and Security Affairs of the African Union.
76. Our persistent calls for a reorganized and reformed ECOWAS, to make the organization citizens-sensitive, paid off with the acceptance by the Authority of Heads of State and Governments of ECOWAS to commence the agreed reforms in the organization ahead of the next elections of the organization’s principal officers in December this year.
77. At the African Development Bank, World Trade Organization and indeed, the United Nations, footprints of Nigeria’s Diplomacy are clearly evident.
78. We remain confident that our goal of lifting 100million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years is achievable.
79. Considering the positive impact of our Social Investment Programs, I recently approved an increase in the number of N-Power program beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
80. Out of this, 510,000 have started the programme while the competitive selection process for onboarding the outstanding 490,000 beneficiaries is in progress.
81. The National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme is currently being implemented in 35 States of the Federation and the FCT. Over 103,000 women have been engaged and empowered as cooks under the programme, while about 10 million pupils are being fed across public primary schools in the country.
82. To grant increased access to credit to the most poor and vulnerable, I have directed an increase in the disbursement of Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme loans to an additional one million beneficiaries laying more emphasis on the smallholding farmers through the farmers Moni program.
83. For far too long we have neglected the centrality of the civil service as the engine of governance and this has manifested in ineffective service delivery.
84. There is widespread discontent and disillusion about the efficiency and probity of our civil service.
85. It is for this reason that we are refocusing the Nigerian Civil Service to provide World class service to run our country.
86. The youths of this great country remain propellants for our today and provide guarantees that we would have a secure tomorrow.
87. It is for this reason that I remain focused on expanding opportunities for their participation in politics and governance.
88. Recent appointments of young people into positions of authority and their track record so far, gives me confidence that we need to bring more of them into governance and this I promise to do.
89. More specifically, to encourage Girl-Child Education, female scholarship schemes, life skills and digital literacy skills to boost girl’s enrolment, retention and completion of schooling, are all initiatives put in place to ensure gender balance in appropriately positioning our youths for positions of leadership.
90. The commitment of this Administration to the well-being of people living with disabilities remains unwavering.
91. Government recognises their contributions to development and I have, in this regard, directed that all relevant Government Agencies pay special attention to the peculiarities of different abilities in the implementation of policies and programmes.
92. Rape and Gender Based Violence remains a sore point in our Nation as in many countries worldwide and this was worsened during and after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
93. We are currently engaging Heads of Courts to establish Specialised Courts for the speedy and seamless trial of Rape/Gender-Based offences especially to ensure that justice is done for child victims of sexual violence.
94. On the other hand, work has advanced in the reformation, reintegration, and reunification of Minors involved in one crime or the other.
95. The reformation in our Correctional Services has manifested in an increase in modernised custodial centers and a transformation from strictly punitive to attitudinal changes so that criminals do not relapse into their previous lifestyle.
96. As we begin to celebrate our sixty-one years as a Nation, we need to be conscious that Nigeria does not start and end with the Federal Government. This country is a great collective where the Government at all arms and levels as well as the private sector, and more importantly individuals, have a role to play.
97. In particular, security is a bottom-to-top undertaking. Joining hands and hearts together would enable us to secure ourselves and our country.
98. I fully understand the anxiety of many Nigerians on the inability of this country to go beyond a never-ending potential for becoming a great nation to an actually great one.
99. A lot has been achieved in the last six years on many fronts: in infrastructure, social care, governance, Nigeria’s image, and influence in Africa and the international community.
100. But critics misdiagnose incremental progress as stagnation. Since coming to power, this Administration has tackled our problems head-on in spite of the meagre resources. No government since 1999 has done what we have done in six years to put Nigeria back on track.
101. We shall continue to serve the country: listen to all and protect our democracy and country.
Thank you all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
FG denies banning passengers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has denied media reports alleging that the Federal Government through the agency has issued a directive banning travellers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination from travelling both local and international flights.
The aviation sector regulator said there was no iota of truth about such action which was allegedly supposed to take effect from December 1, 2021, and asked the general public to discountenance such news.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, this disclosure is contained in a statement issued by the General Manager Public Relations of NCAA, Mr Sam Adurogboye, on Thursday in Lagos, saying that no such directive emanated from the agency.
What the Spokesman of NCAA is saying in the statement
Adurogboye said, “We want to state categorically that no such directive emanated from the government through NCAA. Therefore, the Authority is calling on the public to discountenance such news as there is no iota of truth in it.
“On the other hand, we want to enjoin purveyors of such unfounded news to cross-check facts before publishing.’’
The general manager expressed NCAA’s continuous support for all government initiatives to curb the spread of the Delta variant.
He added, “However, we expect strict adherence to safety protocols in and out of the airports by wearing our facemask, washing our hands periodically, using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, maintaining social distance and avoiding crowded space.’’
World’s richest man, Elon Musk makes $43.3 billion in 9 months, now worth $213 billion
Data collected from Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows that in 9 months, Elon Musk gained $43.3 billion largely through his Tesla stock holdings, making him the richest person in the world worth $213 billion.
At the peak of Tesla’s popularity, Musk briefly became the world’s richest tycoon, but now he has even more stock options and now owns about 73.5 million Tesla options, which are worth $53 billion.
According to a regulatory filing from August 2021, the African-born billionaire owns about 20% of Tesla. A portion of the holdings is used to cover personal obligations. He has about $500 million of outstanding loans from three banks in the United States, according to a December 2020 filing.
Musk’s fortune is heavily reliant on Tesla, whose market capitalization ended Thursday at $776.8 billion, and SpaceX, valued at $74 billion after a funding round in February.
His primary residence is a 400-square foot rental unit that he owns after promising last year that he would sell nearly all of his personal property including six mansions.
His current net worth is equivalent to 121 million troy ounces of gold or 2.67 billion barrels of crude oil.
Tesla shares slightly declined at the last trading session in September, despite the billionaire’s record gains as historical data shows Cathie Wood, the Chief Investment Officer of Ark Investment Management, sold more than $270 million worth of Tesla stock on Tuesday.
This shouldn’t shake Tesla bulls, since her funds still hold Tesla as the top holding. Lucid may have greater long-term significance for Tesla investors, but sales won’t catch up to Tesla anytime soon. Tesla’s stock price is heavily influenced by its technologies as well as its vehicle sales.
Just recently, the richest man in the world told Page Six’s Emily Smith and Mara Siegler that he and singer Grimes were “semi-separated” but still loved each other and “are on great terms.”
Musk said that he is primarily based in Texas or overseas due to SpaceX and Tesla, while she is based in Los Angeles.
As Page Six reported at the time, Musk and Grimes had been “quietly dating” for a few weeks when Grimes brought Musk as her date to the Met Gala in May 2018. The duo welcomed their son in May 2020.