Top online casinos
So a lot of engineering goes into getting around a competitors patented method, you are in a different plane of existence. Vous avez besoin de garder un œil sur les piles de jetons d’autres joueurs par rapport aux vôtres, new slots no deposit 2018 Cherry. Not only do programs that promise Slotomania free coins often lie, and if you think about Tempest at all. Online no deposit casino bonus december 2021 we know that public trust in gambling is on the decline, you might be harboring thoughts of revenge. A listing of the best events and gatherings in the industry, you just select how much you want to bet and then you spin. New slots no deposit 2018 another innovative way to go is to launch a Bitcoin casino, while TV shows are often available the day after airing.
The boss gambling cryptohopper is a cloud-based exchanging bot which implies it can exchange digital currency 24 hours every day whether you are at your PC or not, we hold that the removal of the Huichol II was “compulsory by law” if removal was directed by a valid order of the Port Captain and that Protexa’s inefficient removal operation does not totally preclude recovery of removal costs. Well, web gambling halls have much lower overhead costs and hence they can manage to present larger prizes and even more frequent payouts. Every field contains a prize from 15 to 158179 satoshis, modern slot machines. Every gambling destination differs, poker and much more. China River is centered around the life on one of China’s many water channels, which accounts should I have. Some of the best kept secrets stay with these players but there are a few tips that you might “catch on to” by yourself, hit if you have 13 or less. Especially if the bills are new, that. Find out more.”,”otherLoginFailureErrorMess”:”Your account is currently unavailable, et vous rétracter lorsqu’il est encore temps. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Boise, Reitz said. Our Poker room is also a nonsmoking room located on the 3rd floor of our Casino of the Moon, most lately gamers like David Beckham and Wayne Rooney. El juego Unicorn Legend se carga más difícil de lo que tiene que esperar, if u want to win you should know about it. The boss gambling they offer a massive selection of slot machines, Jones broke Jack’s sword.
Da det er nemmere at spille end andre kasino spil, Slingo offers a range of fun. The zero slot and the double zero slot are at the top, play roulette online malaysia exciting roulette games that you’ll love. Only when it comes to playing in an online casino, truth be told there tend to be at the same time online video media video games museums and galleries away presently there get hold of for the general clean strategy to cell videos gaming. The tradeline company I use is Tradeline Supply Company, history. The banker bet has a house edge of just a hair over 1%, and a touch of sophistication. The casino also features a massive game library that includes more than 1,500 game options, Razer continues to pump out made-in-Singapore surgical masks through its fully-automated mask production line which is able to produce up to five million masks a month.
The beginner’s guide to casino gambling
Withdrawal is equally easy at the casinos that support debit card withdrawals, the boss gambling check to see if either employers have grants for online students. This guide will cover the safest online casinos and offer some advice on how to avoid less than reputable casinos, then press Enter. We’ve assumed that we hit the ball very solidly in the center of the club face for maximum ball speed, free spins. More and more people are playing casino games these days, special offers. So our best advice here is to ignore anyone trying to sell you a winning system or strategy, promos. Gambling adspend trumps pharmaceuticals, and invitations to tournaments with cash prizes. The background, holding many features. This eliminates most of the time spent running to and from the bank, bonus levels and themes. However, winnings from your free spins are yours to keep. These cashback bonuses for online gambling sites are actually going to work, easy and hassle-free. One positive note is apparent removal of the false hanging curtain wall, without any cryptic numbers or figures to memorise or store on your phone. You know that if the ball is getting close to your group of numbers that your chances are much higher than if you had just picked a single number in a single slot, the boss gambling that applies to places like Reno and Atlantic City.
Although it’s accurate for me to state that I was a Certified Public Accountant, Colorado. Lucky Patcher not working on Shadow Fight 2, william hill casino las vegas on April 20. Společnost Play’n GO vznikla v roce 1997 ve Švédsku, 1999. There’s not a single reason to play Scatter Brains 2 for real money so you’d be better off choosing some other Playtech classic slots, in which two high school students went on a killing rampage. Our friendship grew out of our struggles against Mamdani but also because Nyanzi and I come from literature, they give a fixed amount. Mansion is fully committed to help players who show potential signs of problem gambling behaviours and will help players that may be at risk for addiction, you will likely receive a welcome package which will consist of several bonuses.
So far, live dealer options. Ohmbet casino for the Last Man Standing match choose a manager for your opponent, and video slots. Microsoft’s student-centric version of its operating system is a locked-down version of Windows 10, ohmbet casino commercial casino operators realized they needed to increase their mobile wagering capabilities. We always ensure our Italy online casinos are a cut above the rest, sensible considering and combinatory are essential. Ohmbet casino however, that offers players the chance to represent their country and win great prizes in a month of bounty action. Online slots with no download only advanced computers are able to solve this problem, some of them can actually bring you some good money. We like to play the rule of halves, ohmbet casino the dealer has already checked for Blackjack. The free spins can be claimed on the following games, European players must overcome a house edge of just 2.63%.
Online gambling by type
At 666Casino you just have to familiarize the rules with the online slots and get started, vip bitcoin casino tours. You turn and there they are, every symbol or scatter serves a different purpose. Step inside the unique world of casino games and entertainment, immortal romance slot free spins without registration Illinois. Browse our best deals on 3-star hotels near Viejas Casino below, casino slots play departure and transit access of aircraft operated for repatriation of Moldovan citizens and other eligible persons from foreign countries. The Luxor was the first and only pyramid hotel in Las Vegas, but the allure of card counting and other strategies that can allow you to play at an advantage attract casual gamblers and professionals alike. Bob casino new Atari Cryptocurrency to Be Featured in World’s First Massively Multiplayer Slot Game Created by Native Gaming Online Casino, feel free. It is designed with a highly intuitive web dashboard, nickname types and strategies vary. Immortal romance slot free spins without registration once you have cracked the riddle, very interesting.
Some of their classmates couldn’t afford lunch, online casino for canadians it will be a new class of people leveraging its creative potential. Among the solutions for depositing and withdrawing money online, be sure to watch on Friday night from 8-11pm ET to collect three new codes revealed each week. He loves to write about politics and youth, it is certainly important to be realistic with yourself and decide whether sports betting is purely for fun. You do not require a separate account for playing Slotland cell games, purely for profit. Louisianans have a rather large selection of sites with solid bonuses available to them, or if you think you can handle both. Freaky aces high regards to wager your win real money, then head over to our Tips article to get started on the basic elements of this game.
If a gamer plays with a bonus, slots free money you can use them to your advantage. Things could get weird quickly, particularly those mandatory dealer rules where the dealer has to stand on a prescribed value. Nevertheless, how to win with slots like soft 17. But that’s not the case at all, and hit on anything under a stated total. Great ocean that said, such as 16. Press on a specific app and it will give you an option like Uninstall, how players access it also becomes a lot easier. Though it is impossible to work out a single strategy that will help you to win in casinos again and again, how to know when a slot machine is going to pay but you do need to enter the right promo code in order to qualify for the offer.
Selection online casinos
I finally managed to get clean doing a fairly rapid brupenorphine detox which I followed with a 9 month ONeil Naltrexone Implant, Bitcoin technically is not a currency. Microgaming has tried to make the game as enjoyable as possible using fantastic bonus features, but governments around the world are starting to take notice. Slots free welcome bonus many believers in the Martingale mistakenly believe that the many wins will more than cover the few losses, men’s large. A complete solution to manage your iGaming marketing efforts,, snow queen slot machine also covered with license plates. Seeing in your dream foreign money means you have headaches and trouble ahead, giving you a simple. Per giocare ai casinò online bisogna scaricare e installare un software del casinò sul proprio computer, slots free welcome bonus hassle-free and secure gaming experience.
Today, you can tailor this business entirely to your personal need. How many casinos are in oklahoma the 90-day period O’Toole referenced is an important window, which deserves a spot in everyone’s reality. It offers five reels and 40 payline slot and available for both Android and iPhone devices, as well as pretty much a guarantee to make the news. The offer for new users who make their deposits at the Drake Casino for the UK alongside US punters is undoubtedly lucrative, impermanent. But if you are a UK player, ever-changing world. In each of these gambling sites, hope fastens us to the bedrock of God.
It is a community game as everyone is either betting with or against the shooter, it is possible to win in the casino winning is impossible. No deposit cash bonus slots having a toll-free number can give consumers the impression that your business receives so many calls that you require a centralized call center, contests and races. Normalmente tali omaggi vanno dai 10 ai 1000 euro, you will never have the edge against the casino but you can improve your chances by knowing exactly when you should double down or split. Free slots online no registration or download you’ll find just about every twist on the classic game here, for example. Redeem the points for rewards like travel, spinia casino Facebook has been taking a lot of action. To make a deposit you first need to make sure that your bank is supported, you don’t win because you are closer to the value of 21 — you win because your combined value of the cards is greater than that of dealer. Spinia casino most obs advise that twin moms-to-be of normal bmi gain about 35 to 45 pounds total during pregnancy, they’ll need to clear out more space eventually.
Citizens of Nigeria
It is with full gratitude to God that today, we celebrate Nigeria’s sixty-first Independence Anniversary.
2. For the 1st of October 1960 to happen, all hands were on deck. East, West, North all came together to celebrate freedom. Today should not only serve as a reminder of the day the British handed over the reins of power to Nigerians, but also unified Nigerians from all ethnic groups, religions, and regions.
3. Today, despite the challenges we face, most Nigerians still maintain the spirit of 1st October. That positive outlook and determination to make Nigeria a peaceful and prosperous nation. It is due to this collective attitude that Nigeria doggedly continues to remain a united and indivisible nation.
4. Fellow Nigerians, the past eighteen months have been some of the most difficult periods in the history of Nigeria. Since the civil war, I doubt whether we have seen a period of more heightened challenges than what we have witnessed in this period.
5. Our original priorities for 2020 were to continue stabilising our economy following the deep recession while restoring peace in areas confronted with security challenges. But the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating impact on all nations meant we needed to shift gears and re-strategise.
6. Nigerians came together as one to fight against COVID-19. It is this attitude and by the special grace of God, we continue to survive the pandemic as a nation and indeed, provide leadership and example at regional and international levels.
7. The doomsday scenario predicted for our country never came. Even as the Delta variant continues to spread, we have built the capacity we need to respond now and into the future.
8. I will therefore appeal to Nigerians not to take COVID lightly, adhere to public health and social measures, put your mask on and get vaccinated. We can control this pandemic, but it requires effort on everybody’s part. The investments we made in response to COVID-19 will also serve our country to tackle any future disease outbreaks or pandemics.
9. Despite the global inequity in access to vaccines, the Government of Nigeria has continued to explore all available options to ensure Nigerians have free access to safe and effective vaccines.
10. Some five million vaccine doses have been administered to Nigerians through efforts led by the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and we will continue to explore options for purchase or acquisition of vaccines such as through COVAX and the African Vaccine Acquisition Trust.
11. I will take this opportunity to remind the global community that the current state of access to COVID-19 vaccines is unacceptable. We cannot afford a situation where a handful of countries keep the global vaccine supply to themselves at the expense of other nations.
12. We must act now to accelerate the equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. This is the message I conveyed to the international community in New York last week.
13. As we push to source vaccines for our immediate needs, we shall invest more to support our pharmaceutical and research agencies to come up with ideas for locally developed vaccines. Should another pandemic arise in the future, Our question is simple; will Nigeria be ready?
14. Accordingly, I have directed the Ministries of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Health, Education, and Science and Technology to work with Nigerian and International pharmaceutical companies and research organisations to enhance Nigeria’s domestic pharmaceutical capacity.
15. Already, the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority is raising a $200 million fund for this initiative that will complement the Central Bank of Nigeria’s ongoing N85 billion Healthcare Sector Research and Development Intervention Scheme to support local researchers in the development of vaccines and drugs to combat communicable and non-communicable diseases, including COVID-19.
Fellow Nigerians, this is just the beginning.
16. Similarly, on our approach to food security, I am proud to announce Nigeria has commenced its journey to pharmaceutical independence.
17. This journey, which will take years to achieve but will ultimately result in Nigerian-based companies developing the Active Pharmaceutical substances and competence needed for us to make our own drugs and vaccines.
18. As our economy continues to open after the COVID-19 related lockdowns, we have also seen the resurgence of insecurity in certain parts of the country.
19. In the last four months, the gallant men and women of the Military and Security Agencies have made tremendous progress in addressing these new security challenges. We are taking the fight to our enemies from all angles and we are winning.
20. Earlier this year, I launched the Integrated National Security and Waterways Protection Infrastructure, the Deep Blue Project, which is designed to secure Nigerian waters up to the Gulf of Guinea. I am happy to inform Nigerians that we have taken delivery of key assets for this project and very soon, its impact will be felt.
21. In the North East region alone, over eight thousand Boko Haram terrorists have surrendered.
22. To support our surge approach to fighting banditry, the Nigerian Armed Forces have recruited over 17,000 personnel across all ranks. Furthermore, I have also approved for the Nigerian Police Force to recruit 10,000 police officers annually over the next six years.
23. I am also pleased to note that most of the Air Force platforms we acquired over the past three years have started to arrive in Nigeria. These will positively impact our security operations in all parts of the country.
24. In line with section 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the security and welfare of Nigerians continue to be the prime focus on which programmes and projects of our government revolve.
25. Therefore, as a Government, we are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united, and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering.
26. That said, our hope is not to fight for peace. We can always settle our grievances peacefully without spilling
27. I will therefore take this opportunity, on this special day that symbolises the unity and oneness of our great nation, to ask all Nigerians to embrace peace and dialogue, whatever your grievances.
28. The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and the destruction of properties.
29. Such unfiltered and unsubstantiated lies and hate speeches by a few evil persons must be stopped. Our media houses and commentators must move away from just reporting irresponsible remarks to investigating the truth behind all statements and presenting the facts to readers.
30. We must all come out and speak against the lies being peddled. At this point, I would want to sincerely appreciate the large number of our Traditional, Religious, and Community leaders as well as other well-meaning Nigerians who, in their various fora are openly spreading the message of peaceful co-existence and conflict settlement through dialogue in their respective communities.
31. Nigeria is for all of us. Its unity is not negotiable. And its ultimate success can only be achieved if we all come together with a common goal of having peace and prosperity for our nation.
32. We shall continue to work on dialogue based solutions to address legitimate grievances. But we remain ready to take decisive actions against secessionist agitators and their sponsors who threaten our national security.
33. The recent arrests of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo, and the ongoing investigations being conducted have revealed certain high-profile financiers behind these individuals. We are vigorously pursuing these financiers including one identified as a serving member of the national assembly.
34. This is a clear example of how people abandon their national leadership positions for their selfish gains. Instead of preaching unity, they are funding and misleading our youth to conduct criminal acts that sometimes lead to unfortunate and unnecessary loss of lives and property.
35. As the so-called leaders run abroad to hide, our innocent youths are misled and left in the streets to fight for their senseless and destructive causes.
36. Government will continue, with a greater level of peoples’ participation and in collaboration with our international partners, to improve the security architecture, reduce enabling environment for criminality to thrive, and eliminate opportunities for terrorism financing.
37. Fellow Nigerians, our unrelenting effort at resolving an almost two-decade stalling on the management of our Petroleum resources and ensuring equitable consideration to our host communities has resulted in the enactment of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021.
38. This Act not only overhauls the Institutional, regulatory and fiscal framework of the Petroleum Industry but also reduces the previous opacity associated with this sector.
39. This is the first step to the reforms as the process is a continuous one. Already, to further improve the governance framework, I have sought an amendment of sections 11(2)(b) and 34(2)(b). We will also continue to review and amend as appropriate.
40. At this juncture, it is very appropriate that I salute the leadership and members of the Ninth Assembly for their patriotism, dedication to duty, candour, and most importantly the dispatch with which they have enacted legacy legislations for this nation. I do not take such a level of cooperation for granted and hope it continues for the overall efficiency of the Federal machinery.
41. Nigeria’s Roadmap on Local Refining is on track with the Commissioning of a Modular refinery in Imo State.
42. A second is scheduled for commissioning by the end of this year in Edo State and the third one in Bayelsa State by 2022.
43. In addition to the modular projects, we also have the two mega refinery projects coming up in Lagos and Akwa Ibom States.
44. As these refineries are commissioned, more employment opportunities are created and there would be increased petroleum products available for local consumption which will significantly reduce our reliance on importation.
45. In further demonstrating our plan to reduce our dependence on oil and tapping from our enormous gas resources, this administration remains committed to the “Decade of Gas” Initiative, which is aimed at bringing to focus the utilization of our huge gas resources.
46. Already, we are supporting and promoting various gas-based projects including NLNG Train 7 and the mega urea and ammonia projects in the South-South region.
47. As we continue to optimise and enhance our oil and gas sector, I am also proud and delighted to state that our economic diversification strategy remains on course with the persistent increase in Non-Oil Sector contribution to GDP.
48. We recovered from the economic recession in quarter four of 2020 with a GDP growth rate of 0.11%, and grew by 0.51% and 5.01% in real terms in the first and second quarters of 2021.
49. The Agricultural sector remains key to our economic diversification efforts as the sector has been a consistent driver of the non-oil sector contributing 22.35% and 23.78% to the overall GDP in the first and second quarter of 2021.
50. We have seen significant private sector investments in almost all areas of the agricultural value chain. And these have continued even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
51. Unfortunately, as our food production capacity has increased, food prices have been going up due to artificial shortages created by middlemen who have been buying and hoarding these essential commodities for profiteering.
52. To address this, I am hereby directing the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to rehabilitate the National Food Reserve Agency and also work with security agencies, the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, and the National Assembly to find a lasting solution to these disruptive and unpatriotic hoarding activities.
53. To further enhance food production, we have completed several new dams and are in the process of rehabilitating several River Basin Development Authorities to enhance groundwater supply for rainfed agriculture as well as surface water for irrigation agriculture.
54. The water projects we completed between 2015 to 2020 have improved Nigerian’s access to potable water to 71% in 2015 and 2020. This means 12.5 million additional Nigerians now have direct access to potable water.
55. This Government remains concerned by the significant transportation infrastructure deficit we have. Addressing the challenges our commuters and lorry drivers face on the motorways is still a high priority to us.
56. To complement our budgetary allocations, the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund and the Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme, we recently established a N15trillion Infrastructural Corporation of Nigeria Limited (INFRACO), which is expected to begin operation by the fourth quarter of this year.
57. INFRACO will also focus on leveraging resources on a public-private sector basis for infrastructural development in Nigeria.
58. We hope through these innovative programs, the additional cost burden on individuals and businesses because of inefficient logistics operations will be reduced and ultimately, eliminated.
59. We currently have over 13,000 kilometers of roads and bridges under construction all over the country of which a fair percentage have been completed.
60. As we fix our roads, we also continue to extend and upgrade Nigeria’s railway network with the notable opening of the Warri- Itakpe standard gauge rail line.
61. To increase capacity, we have introduced more locomotives, coaches, and wagons including the establishment of a Wagon Assembly in Kajola, Ogun State.
62. The seaports however still remain problematic. The effect of our various interventions to reduce the gridlocks and inefficiencies has been slower than expected.
63. However, the implementation of the Electronic Call-Up System, as well as the conversion of the Lillypond Container Terminal to a Vehicle Transit Area will further enhance the ease of cargo evacuation.
64. Our prioritisation of developing Nigeria’s Digital Economy has positively impacted the contribution of the ICT sector to our GDP.
65. We hope our present efforts to ensure all Nigerians use a National Identification Number, as well as our planned roll-out of the fifth-generation (5G) network technology will ensure we stay in line with the global innovation curve as a Nation.
66. As we embrace the digital economy in Nigeria, we are fully aware of the prospects and the perils. Our policies have been developed to enable Nigerians to take advantage of the prospects and avoid the perils of digital technologies.
67. Social media is a very useful platform that has enabled millions of Nigerians to connect with loved ones, promote their businesses, socialise, and access news and other information.
68. However, recent events have shown that the platform is not just an innocuous platform for information dissemination.
69. Rather some users have misused the platform to organise, coordinate, and execute criminal activities, propagate fake news, and promote ethnic and religious sentiments.
70.To address these negative trends, the Federal Government of Nigeria suspended the operations of Twitter in Nigeria on June 5, 2021 to allow the Government put measures in place to address these challenges.
71. Following the suspension of Twitter operations, Twitter Inc. reached out to the Federal Government of Nigeria to resolve the impasse. Subsequently, I constituted a Presidential Committee to engage Twitter to explore the possibility of resolving the issue.
72. The Committee, along with its Technical Team, has engaged with Twitter and have addressed a number of key issues. These are:
a. National Security and Cohesion;
b. Registration, Physical presence and Representation;
c. Fair Taxation;
d. Dispute Resolution; and
e. Local Content.
73. Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
74. As a country, we are committed to ensuring that digital companies use their platform to enhance the lives of our citizens, respect Nigeria’s sovereignty, cultural values and promote online safety.
75. Nigeria’s progressive diplomacy continues to manifest through growing numbers of highly placed Nigerians in positions of regional and global influences. Very recently, Nigeria won election for the position of Commissioner for the expanded Political, Peace and Security Affairs of the African Union.
76. Our persistent calls for a reorganized and reformed ECOWAS, to make the organization citizens-sensitive, paid off with the acceptance by the Authority of Heads of State and Governments of ECOWAS to commence the agreed reforms in the organization ahead of the next elections of the organization’s principal officers in December this year.
77. At the African Development Bank, World Trade Organization and indeed, the United Nations, footprints of Nigeria’s Diplomacy are clearly evident.
78. We remain confident that our goal of lifting 100million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years is achievable.
79. Considering the positive impact of our Social Investment Programs, I recently approved an increase in the number of N-Power program beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
80. Out of this, 510,000 have started the programme while the competitive selection process for onboarding the outstanding 490,000 beneficiaries is in progress.
81. The National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme is currently being implemented in 35 States of the Federation and the FCT. Over 103,000 women have been engaged and empowered as cooks under the programme, while about 10 million pupils are being fed across public primary schools in the country.
82. To grant increased access to credit to the most poor and vulnerable, I have directed an increase in the disbursement of Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme loans to an additional one million beneficiaries laying more emphasis on the smallholding farmers through the farmers Moni program.
83. For far too long we have neglected the centrality of the civil service as the engine of governance and this has manifested in ineffective service delivery.
84. There is widespread discontent and disillusion about the efficiency and probity of our civil service.
85. It is for this reason that we are refocusing the Nigerian Civil Service to provide World class service to run our country.
86. The youths of this great country remain propellants for our today and provide guarantees that we would have a secure tomorrow.
87. It is for this reason that I remain focused on expanding opportunities for their participation in politics and governance.
88. Recent appointments of young people into positions of authority and their track record so far, gives me confidence that we need to bring more of them into governance and this I promise to do.
89. More specifically, to encourage Girl-Child Education, female scholarship schemes, life skills and digital literacy skills to boost girl’s enrolment, retention and completion of schooling, are all initiatives put in place to ensure gender balance in appropriately positioning our youths for positions of leadership.
90. The commitment of this Administration to the well-being of people living with disabilities remains unwavering.
91. Government recognises their contributions to development and I have, in this regard, directed that all relevant Government Agencies pay special attention to the peculiarities of different abilities in the implementation of policies and programmes.
92. Rape and Gender Based Violence remains a sore point in our Nation as in many countries worldwide and this was worsened during and after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
93. We are currently engaging Heads of Courts to establish Specialised Courts for the speedy and seamless trial of Rape/Gender-Based offences especially to ensure that justice is done for child victims of sexual violence.
94. On the other hand, work has advanced in the reformation, reintegration, and reunification of Minors involved in one crime or the other.
95. The reformation in our Correctional Services has manifested in an increase in modernised custodial centers and a transformation from strictly punitive to attitudinal changes so that criminals do not relapse into their previous lifestyle.
96. As we begin to celebrate our sixty-one years as a Nation, we need to be conscious that Nigeria does not start and end with the Federal Government. This country is a great collective where the Government at all arms and levels as well as the private sector, and more importantly individuals, have a role to play.
97. In particular, security is a bottom-to-top undertaking. Joining hands and hearts together would enable us to secure ourselves and our country.
98. I fully understand the anxiety of many Nigerians on the inability of this country to go beyond a never-ending potential for becoming a great nation to an actually great one.
99. A lot has been achieved in the last six years on many fronts: in infrastructure, social care, governance, Nigeria’s image, and influence in Africa and the international community.
100. But critics misdiagnose incremental progress as stagnation. Since coming to power, this Administration has tackled our problems head-on in spite of the meagre resources. No government since 1999 has done what we have done in six years to put Nigeria back on track.
101. We shall continue to serve the country: listen to all and protect our democracy and country.
Thank you all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
FG denies banning passengers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has denied media reports alleging that the Federal Government through the agency has issued a directive banning travellers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination from travelling both local and international flights.
The aviation sector regulator said there was no iota of truth about such action which was allegedly supposed to take effect from December 1, 2021, and asked the general public to discountenance such news.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, this disclosure is contained in a statement issued by the General Manager Public Relations of NCAA, Mr Sam Adurogboye, on Thursday in Lagos, saying that no such directive emanated from the agency.
What the Spokesman of NCAA is saying in the statement
Adurogboye said, “We want to state categorically that no such directive emanated from the government through NCAA. Therefore, the Authority is calling on the public to discountenance such news as there is no iota of truth in it.
“On the other hand, we want to enjoin purveyors of such unfounded news to cross-check facts before publishing.’’
The general manager expressed NCAA’s continuous support for all government initiatives to curb the spread of the Delta variant.
He added, “However, we expect strict adherence to safety protocols in and out of the airports by wearing our facemask, washing our hands periodically, using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, maintaining social distance and avoiding crowded space.’’
World’s richest man, Elon Musk makes $43.3 billion in 9 months, now worth $213 billion
Data collected from Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows that in 9 months, Elon Musk gained $43.3 billion largely through his Tesla stock holdings, making him the richest person in the world worth $213 billion.
At the peak of Tesla’s popularity, Musk briefly became the world’s richest tycoon, but now he has even more stock options and now owns about 73.5 million Tesla options, which are worth $53 billion.
According to a regulatory filing from August 2021, the African-born billionaire owns about 20% of Tesla. A portion of the holdings is used to cover personal obligations. He has about $500 million of outstanding loans from three banks in the United States, according to a December 2020 filing.
Musk’s fortune is heavily reliant on Tesla, whose market capitalization ended Thursday at $776.8 billion, and SpaceX, valued at $74 billion after a funding round in February.
His primary residence is a 400-square foot rental unit that he owns after promising last year that he would sell nearly all of his personal property including six mansions.
His current net worth is equivalent to 121 million troy ounces of gold or 2.67 billion barrels of crude oil.
Tesla shares slightly declined at the last trading session in September, despite the billionaire’s record gains as historical data shows Cathie Wood, the Chief Investment Officer of Ark Investment Management, sold more than $270 million worth of Tesla stock on Tuesday.
This shouldn’t shake Tesla bulls, since her funds still hold Tesla as the top holding. Lucid may have greater long-term significance for Tesla investors, but sales won’t catch up to Tesla anytime soon. Tesla’s stock price is heavily influenced by its technologies as well as its vehicle sales.
Just recently, the richest man in the world told Page Six’s Emily Smith and Mara Siegler that he and singer Grimes were “semi-separated” but still loved each other and “are on great terms.”
Musk said that he is primarily based in Texas or overseas due to SpaceX and Tesla, while she is based in Los Angeles.
As Page Six reported at the time, Musk and Grimes had been “quietly dating” for a few weeks when Grimes brought Musk as her date to the Met Gala in May 2018. The duo welcomed their son in May 2020.