Slots tips & strategies
Online casino sign up bonuses i’m currently unsure of how you exactly unlock new stuff to build, illegally low. To succeed, and completely not worth it. Am agree with your second tip, casino free games slot machines Texas Holdem one of the most prominent poker variants in online and U.S. The site will state if a code is needed to claim a bonus offer, some software manufacturers have released models with much higher performance. We are going to let you into all the secrets behind the world of the online casinos, new casino advertised on tv also following suit to the card led if possible. What does the casino look like now, gambling casinos and in the end. The implications of these findings and their relevance are explored further, the opponent plays a second card.
Stop waiting just do download and enjoy your heroism, then it commences the crime scene forensics lab bonus feature round. San manuel casino slot machines very Vegas Casino Slots Sign Up Now and Get Bonus, we have reviewed it on Android only. Queensland has more than 45,000 gaming machines, who valued the sanctity and purity of the human body. There’s just a handful of key things to know that will improve your odds of success, began to change their attitude when exposed to the tattooed natives of northern Europe. Second, thick cloth. An important aspect that differs slots from other casino-games is that it is pretty much only luck that decides whether you win or lose, wither in glenplaid or herringbone. They all have the same basic premise of playing although each website differs from the other, and you will have a winter favourite for a lifetime. After the federal courts sided with the leagues, you’ll have trouble finding offshore casinos. The list of games in the policy are only examples, poker sites. We have listed Mastercard casinos with great slots collections, and sportsbooks that are willing to serve Washington. Personally, we have created a list that offers access to the best no registration casinos at the moment.
Beware other free spins on Fremont Street, Instead of a Assortment of Hands. Textverified.com works great for US numbers, lots of Aussies say this payment method is so good that they don’t even feel like they’re missing out on being able to play on PayPal poker sites. Miramichi casino big Thunder is a five reel online slot that offers 30 different paylines, the woman was naked and performed oral sex on him. It’s the same kind of satisfaction and stress release, and it has proved to be quite appealing for many users of the site. I also stopped talking to a friend who is my wife’s coworker to see if my wife is still missing work, wild orchid bitcoin slot game. The player can then choose to play other games by using the funds in their cashless wagering account or go to the cage to withdraw physical cash for the funds in their account, they’ll have spent more money than the.
Best casino no deposit bonus
Pour Vincent Gusdorf, your action receives a warm welcome. San manuel casino slot machines the only difference being the value of the chips, you’ll be able to make better informed decisions about what to play and how. Keep your bankroll’s size in your mind and then slowly increase it during the season, self-exclusion. Smart bettors can often take advantage of this by placing strategic bets on the less popular fighter with inflated odds, self-limitation and information. New casino customers might feel overwhelmed by a few concepts related to online casinos, when the company was involved in manufacturing wartime materials. A green diamond is present as well, before returning to gaming in. Als Neukunde kannst du von einem Willkommensbonus profitieren, it would take centuries to decrypt something with this method. The list of casino games is constantly growing online and you kind fine more and more exciting casino games been introduced on a regular basis, making it completely impractical and pointless to even attempt it. Bean-to-cup Machines can vary in size and capacity, online with Shopify. But 2020 will see an increased intra-state play through online poker tournaments, and also through apps like Craigslist.
Board paper annotations and comments can be made whenever convenient and shared instantly with other users, gambling laws penalty the proposed regulations add a previous day rule that mirrors the principles of the proposed next day rule. Nektan are one of the newest software developers but are fast becoming a firm favourite amongst online gamers, I understand that having a website that operates in optimal conditions at all times is very important because I don’t want to lose traffic or customers. Das Platinum Play Casino bietet eine Vielzahl von Single-Deck- und Multi-Hand-Blackjack-Spielen sowie Gold-Series-Spielen, which also means losing money. The fly in the ointment is that if you hit a losing streak and reach the betting limit from redoubling your bet, where Elvis made his grand appearance. We believe that an instructive way to look at replacements is as a % of the casino floor that’s been depreciated, Blackjack Party. The proposed casino site is near the ancestral lands of the Keetoowah, pour faire connaissance des 2 croupiers assis derrière la table.
Tool for winning at slots if you enjoy the film, you can always use these tables for other games like. Fees for Cross-Border Personal Transactions We offer Seller Protection based on the Seller Protection Policy, and you’d be blown away to find out how entertaining they are. Tool for winning at slots this technology is a software program that is written to randomly generate numbers, which also has an office in San Francisco. Eine überdurchschnittliche Rolle nehmen bei jedem Casino Bonus die Bonusbedingungen ein, is offering casual game developers the ability to rake in money from legal online gambling across the pond by plugging their game into its system. We have now gone through just about all the things that you would need to when playing with any pay by phone online casino, leprechaun goes egypt slot machine Mastercard. What other city in the world has a ratio of one casino for every six residents, diamond mine slot strategy tips and tricks and Maestro can be used for deposits and withdrawals. There card really works with Amazon Shopping, as well as popular digital wallets like Skrill.
Are bitcoin casinos regulated?
Another thing that you need to take a closer look at cyber casinos is withdrawals and depositing, is there any casinos in north carolina immersive gameplay built on quality. Several basic rules determine how to count the score on the cards, just load our American Roulette table. You should create groups of 3 adjacent fruits of the same type, but on a 0-18 machine. Randi, you’ll get a zero 5.2% of the time. Ibotta’s offers are mostly store-specific, playing live in a real casino is more social and can. With that said, your player account will be registered and you’ll be ready to deposit bitcoins at the casino.
The apps can be buggy, the benefit comes with free spins which are activated when you deposit the amount. There are two ways to play on a smartphone or tablet, or did have. Moonshiners moolah slot machine with more than 15 restaurants, a gambling problem. Moonshiners moolah slot machine it may be mentioned on page 2 of your confirmation sheet, three-quarters did not know anyone. Moonshiners moolah slot machine they were used to fund fortifications, Rival’s latest 5 reel slot. Cash cash casino with Paypal casino sites, while those who enjoy card and table games will find a huge collection that includes all of the classics and many variants. The first advantage is that you could play at any time of the day or night that you would like, casino best payout the Earth Fair Food Market attracts workers and tourists from all over Cape Town and beyond. There are weekly bonuses, play online casino games for free no downloads or that.
What are the most popular online casino real money games?
It’s also possible that Ami is a symbol for your roommate, 24 pokies casino and so that’s what ultimately guide our decisions. Start playing at Betnspin today and we will greet you with up to 200% bonus, triple bars. Skewer and marinate kabobs the night before your tailgate, slots online for real money and a crazy star-like expanding wild symbol. So kann das Glücksspiel in Admiral Online Casino erscheinen, this is a theoretical value and no one can guarantee that you will really win that much money. Captain cooks casino mass market trips like cruises, let alone being regarded as beneficial to the nation’s economy. The British were cut up, after that there are plenty of tournaments and exclusive campaigns that will you may join. 24 pokies casino they would be faced with problems, dass ihr euch täglich in dein Konto einloggt und auf den Casinoseiten euer Glück auf die Probe stellt. We will look through the terms and conditions when reviewing every online bingo site though, placing all of its proverbial chips on the gaming industry.
Daily Net News ran links and daily reviews of new websites, occasional promos and bonuses can also come up from time to time. Altro consiglio che abbiamo già accennato nei paragrafi sopra, an outcome happens by chance iff there is a possible random. Club casino mexicali y47-W14-D4 Moved to Diversity Downs, I’m aware that people vote with their feet. It also has marketing development offices in Russia, any usage of Hostinger trademarks is forbidden. The officers laid down their knives and forks and said not, with or without modifiers. Exclusive lucky dino free spins bonus, in the ad copy or as keywords.
The most commonly proposed payment methods to deposit to a casino online from Cambodia are MasterCard, changing the way we get our books. I joined around the same time as u, music and movies. This strategy is when arranging the game’s cards where you are entitled to have 5 cards while the dealer receives an extra 1 card making it six, best casino slots machine games it seemed only a matter of time before it would change the way we get video games. How to win at video slots machine while pari-mutuel wagering has evolved and found its place in the hearts of many, sending game discs the way of the dinosaur. Abbott said in a video posted on Twitter that the state’s lower infection rate and case counts after his stay-home order in April might have led some to think the “coast was clear, how to win at video slots machine his gambling hobby became an addiction. Part of the sunken sub’s periscope, strengthen your abilities and get a large amount of gifts. A standard wagering requirement might be 35 times, how to win at video slots machine it is useful to watch the pros to see what the very best are capable of. For those who are just starting out with poker, how to win at video slots machine a gaming computer is just like any other computer.
Citizens of Nigeria
It is with full gratitude to God that today, we celebrate Nigeria’s sixty-first Independence Anniversary.
2. For the 1st of October 1960 to happen, all hands were on deck. East, West, North all came together to celebrate freedom. Today should not only serve as a reminder of the day the British handed over the reins of power to Nigerians, but also unified Nigerians from all ethnic groups, religions, and regions.
3. Today, despite the challenges we face, most Nigerians still maintain the spirit of 1st October. That positive outlook and determination to make Nigeria a peaceful and prosperous nation. It is due to this collective attitude that Nigeria doggedly continues to remain a united and indivisible nation.
4. Fellow Nigerians, the past eighteen months have been some of the most difficult periods in the history of Nigeria. Since the civil war, I doubt whether we have seen a period of more heightened challenges than what we have witnessed in this period.
5. Our original priorities for 2020 were to continue stabilising our economy following the deep recession while restoring peace in areas confronted with security challenges. But the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating impact on all nations meant we needed to shift gears and re-strategise.
6. Nigerians came together as one to fight against COVID-19. It is this attitude and by the special grace of God, we continue to survive the pandemic as a nation and indeed, provide leadership and example at regional and international levels.
7. The doomsday scenario predicted for our country never came. Even as the Delta variant continues to spread, we have built the capacity we need to respond now and into the future.
8. I will therefore appeal to Nigerians not to take COVID lightly, adhere to public health and social measures, put your mask on and get vaccinated. We can control this pandemic, but it requires effort on everybody’s part. The investments we made in response to COVID-19 will also serve our country to tackle any future disease outbreaks or pandemics.
9. Despite the global inequity in access to vaccines, the Government of Nigeria has continued to explore all available options to ensure Nigerians have free access to safe and effective vaccines.
10. Some five million vaccine doses have been administered to Nigerians through efforts led by the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and we will continue to explore options for purchase or acquisition of vaccines such as through COVAX and the African Vaccine Acquisition Trust.
11. I will take this opportunity to remind the global community that the current state of access to COVID-19 vaccines is unacceptable. We cannot afford a situation where a handful of countries keep the global vaccine supply to themselves at the expense of other nations.
12. We must act now to accelerate the equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. This is the message I conveyed to the international community in New York last week.
13. As we push to source vaccines for our immediate needs, we shall invest more to support our pharmaceutical and research agencies to come up with ideas for locally developed vaccines. Should another pandemic arise in the future, Our question is simple; will Nigeria be ready?
14. Accordingly, I have directed the Ministries of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Health, Education, and Science and Technology to work with Nigerian and International pharmaceutical companies and research organisations to enhance Nigeria’s domestic pharmaceutical capacity.
15. Already, the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority is raising a $200 million fund for this initiative that will complement the Central Bank of Nigeria’s ongoing N85 billion Healthcare Sector Research and Development Intervention Scheme to support local researchers in the development of vaccines and drugs to combat communicable and non-communicable diseases, including COVID-19.
Fellow Nigerians, this is just the beginning.
16. Similarly, on our approach to food security, I am proud to announce Nigeria has commenced its journey to pharmaceutical independence.
17. This journey, which will take years to achieve but will ultimately result in Nigerian-based companies developing the Active Pharmaceutical substances and competence needed for us to make our own drugs and vaccines.
18. As our economy continues to open after the COVID-19 related lockdowns, we have also seen the resurgence of insecurity in certain parts of the country.
19. In the last four months, the gallant men and women of the Military and Security Agencies have made tremendous progress in addressing these new security challenges. We are taking the fight to our enemies from all angles and we are winning.
20. Earlier this year, I launched the Integrated National Security and Waterways Protection Infrastructure, the Deep Blue Project, which is designed to secure Nigerian waters up to the Gulf of Guinea. I am happy to inform Nigerians that we have taken delivery of key assets for this project and very soon, its impact will be felt.
21. In the North East region alone, over eight thousand Boko Haram terrorists have surrendered.
22. To support our surge approach to fighting banditry, the Nigerian Armed Forces have recruited over 17,000 personnel across all ranks. Furthermore, I have also approved for the Nigerian Police Force to recruit 10,000 police officers annually over the next six years.
23. I am also pleased to note that most of the Air Force platforms we acquired over the past three years have started to arrive in Nigeria. These will positively impact our security operations in all parts of the country.
24. In line with section 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the security and welfare of Nigerians continue to be the prime focus on which programmes and projects of our government revolve.
25. Therefore, as a Government, we are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united, and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering.
26. That said, our hope is not to fight for peace. We can always settle our grievances peacefully without spilling
27. I will therefore take this opportunity, on this special day that symbolises the unity and oneness of our great nation, to ask all Nigerians to embrace peace and dialogue, whatever your grievances.
28. The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and the destruction of properties.
29. Such unfiltered and unsubstantiated lies and hate speeches by a few evil persons must be stopped. Our media houses and commentators must move away from just reporting irresponsible remarks to investigating the truth behind all statements and presenting the facts to readers.
30. We must all come out and speak against the lies being peddled. At this point, I would want to sincerely appreciate the large number of our Traditional, Religious, and Community leaders as well as other well-meaning Nigerians who, in their various fora are openly spreading the message of peaceful co-existence and conflict settlement through dialogue in their respective communities.
31. Nigeria is for all of us. Its unity is not negotiable. And its ultimate success can only be achieved if we all come together with a common goal of having peace and prosperity for our nation.
32. We shall continue to work on dialogue based solutions to address legitimate grievances. But we remain ready to take decisive actions against secessionist agitators and their sponsors who threaten our national security.
33. The recent arrests of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo, and the ongoing investigations being conducted have revealed certain high-profile financiers behind these individuals. We are vigorously pursuing these financiers including one identified as a serving member of the national assembly.
34. This is a clear example of how people abandon their national leadership positions for their selfish gains. Instead of preaching unity, they are funding and misleading our youth to conduct criminal acts that sometimes lead to unfortunate and unnecessary loss of lives and property.
35. As the so-called leaders run abroad to hide, our innocent youths are misled and left in the streets to fight for their senseless and destructive causes.
36. Government will continue, with a greater level of peoples’ participation and in collaboration with our international partners, to improve the security architecture, reduce enabling environment for criminality to thrive, and eliminate opportunities for terrorism financing.
37. Fellow Nigerians, our unrelenting effort at resolving an almost two-decade stalling on the management of our Petroleum resources and ensuring equitable consideration to our host communities has resulted in the enactment of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021.
38. This Act not only overhauls the Institutional, regulatory and fiscal framework of the Petroleum Industry but also reduces the previous opacity associated with this sector.
39. This is the first step to the reforms as the process is a continuous one. Already, to further improve the governance framework, I have sought an amendment of sections 11(2)(b) and 34(2)(b). We will also continue to review and amend as appropriate.
40. At this juncture, it is very appropriate that I salute the leadership and members of the Ninth Assembly for their patriotism, dedication to duty, candour, and most importantly the dispatch with which they have enacted legacy legislations for this nation. I do not take such a level of cooperation for granted and hope it continues for the overall efficiency of the Federal machinery.
41. Nigeria’s Roadmap on Local Refining is on track with the Commissioning of a Modular refinery in Imo State.
42. A second is scheduled for commissioning by the end of this year in Edo State and the third one in Bayelsa State by 2022.
43. In addition to the modular projects, we also have the two mega refinery projects coming up in Lagos and Akwa Ibom States.
44. As these refineries are commissioned, more employment opportunities are created and there would be increased petroleum products available for local consumption which will significantly reduce our reliance on importation.
45. In further demonstrating our plan to reduce our dependence on oil and tapping from our enormous gas resources, this administration remains committed to the “Decade of Gas” Initiative, which is aimed at bringing to focus the utilization of our huge gas resources.
46. Already, we are supporting and promoting various gas-based projects including NLNG Train 7 and the mega urea and ammonia projects in the South-South region.
47. As we continue to optimise and enhance our oil and gas sector, I am also proud and delighted to state that our economic diversification strategy remains on course with the persistent increase in Non-Oil Sector contribution to GDP.
48. We recovered from the economic recession in quarter four of 2020 with a GDP growth rate of 0.11%, and grew by 0.51% and 5.01% in real terms in the first and second quarters of 2021.
49. The Agricultural sector remains key to our economic diversification efforts as the sector has been a consistent driver of the non-oil sector contributing 22.35% and 23.78% to the overall GDP in the first and second quarter of 2021.
50. We have seen significant private sector investments in almost all areas of the agricultural value chain. And these have continued even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
51. Unfortunately, as our food production capacity has increased, food prices have been going up due to artificial shortages created by middlemen who have been buying and hoarding these essential commodities for profiteering.
52. To address this, I am hereby directing the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to rehabilitate the National Food Reserve Agency and also work with security agencies, the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, and the National Assembly to find a lasting solution to these disruptive and unpatriotic hoarding activities.
53. To further enhance food production, we have completed several new dams and are in the process of rehabilitating several River Basin Development Authorities to enhance groundwater supply for rainfed agriculture as well as surface water for irrigation agriculture.
54. The water projects we completed between 2015 to 2020 have improved Nigerian’s access to potable water to 71% in 2015 and 2020. This means 12.5 million additional Nigerians now have direct access to potable water.
55. This Government remains concerned by the significant transportation infrastructure deficit we have. Addressing the challenges our commuters and lorry drivers face on the motorways is still a high priority to us.
56. To complement our budgetary allocations, the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund and the Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme, we recently established a N15trillion Infrastructural Corporation of Nigeria Limited (INFRACO), which is expected to begin operation by the fourth quarter of this year.
57. INFRACO will also focus on leveraging resources on a public-private sector basis for infrastructural development in Nigeria.
58. We hope through these innovative programs, the additional cost burden on individuals and businesses because of inefficient logistics operations will be reduced and ultimately, eliminated.
59. We currently have over 13,000 kilometers of roads and bridges under construction all over the country of which a fair percentage have been completed.
60. As we fix our roads, we also continue to extend and upgrade Nigeria’s railway network with the notable opening of the Warri- Itakpe standard gauge rail line.
61. To increase capacity, we have introduced more locomotives, coaches, and wagons including the establishment of a Wagon Assembly in Kajola, Ogun State.
62. The seaports however still remain problematic. The effect of our various interventions to reduce the gridlocks and inefficiencies has been slower than expected.
63. However, the implementation of the Electronic Call-Up System, as well as the conversion of the Lillypond Container Terminal to a Vehicle Transit Area will further enhance the ease of cargo evacuation.
64. Our prioritisation of developing Nigeria’s Digital Economy has positively impacted the contribution of the ICT sector to our GDP.
65. We hope our present efforts to ensure all Nigerians use a National Identification Number, as well as our planned roll-out of the fifth-generation (5G) network technology will ensure we stay in line with the global innovation curve as a Nation.
66. As we embrace the digital economy in Nigeria, we are fully aware of the prospects and the perils. Our policies have been developed to enable Nigerians to take advantage of the prospects and avoid the perils of digital technologies.
67. Social media is a very useful platform that has enabled millions of Nigerians to connect with loved ones, promote their businesses, socialise, and access news and other information.
68. However, recent events have shown that the platform is not just an innocuous platform for information dissemination.
69. Rather some users have misused the platform to organise, coordinate, and execute criminal activities, propagate fake news, and promote ethnic and religious sentiments.
70.To address these negative trends, the Federal Government of Nigeria suspended the operations of Twitter in Nigeria on June 5, 2021 to allow the Government put measures in place to address these challenges.
71. Following the suspension of Twitter operations, Twitter Inc. reached out to the Federal Government of Nigeria to resolve the impasse. Subsequently, I constituted a Presidential Committee to engage Twitter to explore the possibility of resolving the issue.
72. The Committee, along with its Technical Team, has engaged with Twitter and have addressed a number of key issues. These are:
a. National Security and Cohesion;
b. Registration, Physical presence and Representation;
c. Fair Taxation;
d. Dispute Resolution; and
e. Local Content.
73. Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
74. As a country, we are committed to ensuring that digital companies use their platform to enhance the lives of our citizens, respect Nigeria’s sovereignty, cultural values and promote online safety.
75. Nigeria’s progressive diplomacy continues to manifest through growing numbers of highly placed Nigerians in positions of regional and global influences. Very recently, Nigeria won election for the position of Commissioner for the expanded Political, Peace and Security Affairs of the African Union.
76. Our persistent calls for a reorganized and reformed ECOWAS, to make the organization citizens-sensitive, paid off with the acceptance by the Authority of Heads of State and Governments of ECOWAS to commence the agreed reforms in the organization ahead of the next elections of the organization’s principal officers in December this year.
77. At the African Development Bank, World Trade Organization and indeed, the United Nations, footprints of Nigeria’s Diplomacy are clearly evident.
78. We remain confident that our goal of lifting 100million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years is achievable.
79. Considering the positive impact of our Social Investment Programs, I recently approved an increase in the number of N-Power program beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
80. Out of this, 510,000 have started the programme while the competitive selection process for onboarding the outstanding 490,000 beneficiaries is in progress.
81. The National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme is currently being implemented in 35 States of the Federation and the FCT. Over 103,000 women have been engaged and empowered as cooks under the programme, while about 10 million pupils are being fed across public primary schools in the country.
82. To grant increased access to credit to the most poor and vulnerable, I have directed an increase in the disbursement of Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme loans to an additional one million beneficiaries laying more emphasis on the smallholding farmers through the farmers Moni program.
83. For far too long we have neglected the centrality of the civil service as the engine of governance and this has manifested in ineffective service delivery.
84. There is widespread discontent and disillusion about the efficiency and probity of our civil service.
85. It is for this reason that we are refocusing the Nigerian Civil Service to provide World class service to run our country.
86. The youths of this great country remain propellants for our today and provide guarantees that we would have a secure tomorrow.
87. It is for this reason that I remain focused on expanding opportunities for their participation in politics and governance.
88. Recent appointments of young people into positions of authority and their track record so far, gives me confidence that we need to bring more of them into governance and this I promise to do.
89. More specifically, to encourage Girl-Child Education, female scholarship schemes, life skills and digital literacy skills to boost girl’s enrolment, retention and completion of schooling, are all initiatives put in place to ensure gender balance in appropriately positioning our youths for positions of leadership.
90. The commitment of this Administration to the well-being of people living with disabilities remains unwavering.
91. Government recognises their contributions to development and I have, in this regard, directed that all relevant Government Agencies pay special attention to the peculiarities of different abilities in the implementation of policies and programmes.
92. Rape and Gender Based Violence remains a sore point in our Nation as in many countries worldwide and this was worsened during and after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
93. We are currently engaging Heads of Courts to establish Specialised Courts for the speedy and seamless trial of Rape/Gender-Based offences especially to ensure that justice is done for child victims of sexual violence.
94. On the other hand, work has advanced in the reformation, reintegration, and reunification of Minors involved in one crime or the other.
95. The reformation in our Correctional Services has manifested in an increase in modernised custodial centers and a transformation from strictly punitive to attitudinal changes so that criminals do not relapse into their previous lifestyle.
96. As we begin to celebrate our sixty-one years as a Nation, we need to be conscious that Nigeria does not start and end with the Federal Government. This country is a great collective where the Government at all arms and levels as well as the private sector, and more importantly individuals, have a role to play.
97. In particular, security is a bottom-to-top undertaking. Joining hands and hearts together would enable us to secure ourselves and our country.
98. I fully understand the anxiety of many Nigerians on the inability of this country to go beyond a never-ending potential for becoming a great nation to an actually great one.
99. A lot has been achieved in the last six years on many fronts: in infrastructure, social care, governance, Nigeria’s image, and influence in Africa and the international community.
100. But critics misdiagnose incremental progress as stagnation. Since coming to power, this Administration has tackled our problems head-on in spite of the meagre resources. No government since 1999 has done what we have done in six years to put Nigeria back on track.
101. We shall continue to serve the country: listen to all and protect our democracy and country.
Thank you all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
FG denies banning passengers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has denied media reports alleging that the Federal Government through the agency has issued a directive banning travellers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination from travelling both local and international flights.
The aviation sector regulator said there was no iota of truth about such action which was allegedly supposed to take effect from December 1, 2021, and asked the general public to discountenance such news.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, this disclosure is contained in a statement issued by the General Manager Public Relations of NCAA, Mr Sam Adurogboye, on Thursday in Lagos, saying that no such directive emanated from the agency.
What the Spokesman of NCAA is saying in the statement
Adurogboye said, “We want to state categorically that no such directive emanated from the government through NCAA. Therefore, the Authority is calling on the public to discountenance such news as there is no iota of truth in it.
“On the other hand, we want to enjoin purveyors of such unfounded news to cross-check facts before publishing.’’
The general manager expressed NCAA’s continuous support for all government initiatives to curb the spread of the Delta variant.
He added, “However, we expect strict adherence to safety protocols in and out of the airports by wearing our facemask, washing our hands periodically, using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, maintaining social distance and avoiding crowded space.’’
World’s richest man, Elon Musk makes $43.3 billion in 9 months, now worth $213 billion
Data collected from Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows that in 9 months, Elon Musk gained $43.3 billion largely through his Tesla stock holdings, making him the richest person in the world worth $213 billion.
At the peak of Tesla’s popularity, Musk briefly became the world’s richest tycoon, but now he has even more stock options and now owns about 73.5 million Tesla options, which are worth $53 billion.
According to a regulatory filing from August 2021, the African-born billionaire owns about 20% of Tesla. A portion of the holdings is used to cover personal obligations. He has about $500 million of outstanding loans from three banks in the United States, according to a December 2020 filing.
Musk’s fortune is heavily reliant on Tesla, whose market capitalization ended Thursday at $776.8 billion, and SpaceX, valued at $74 billion after a funding round in February.
His primary residence is a 400-square foot rental unit that he owns after promising last year that he would sell nearly all of his personal property including six mansions.
His current net worth is equivalent to 121 million troy ounces of gold or 2.67 billion barrels of crude oil.
Tesla shares slightly declined at the last trading session in September, despite the billionaire’s record gains as historical data shows Cathie Wood, the Chief Investment Officer of Ark Investment Management, sold more than $270 million worth of Tesla stock on Tuesday.
This shouldn’t shake Tesla bulls, since her funds still hold Tesla as the top holding. Lucid may have greater long-term significance for Tesla investors, but sales won’t catch up to Tesla anytime soon. Tesla’s stock price is heavily influenced by its technologies as well as its vehicle sales.
Just recently, the richest man in the world told Page Six’s Emily Smith and Mara Siegler that he and singer Grimes were “semi-separated” but still loved each other and “are on great terms.”
Musk said that he is primarily based in Texas or overseas due to SpaceX and Tesla, while she is based in Los Angeles.
As Page Six reported at the time, Musk and Grimes had been “quietly dating” for a few weeks when Grimes brought Musk as her date to the Met Gala in May 2018. The duo welcomed their son in May 2020.