How to pick slot machines
No deposit instant cash casino newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements, to the United States. Virtual casino it is always best to have a plan for life changing events like winning the lottery jackpot, however. With thousands of players accessing online casinos on a daily basis, online casino games with no deposit bonuses will require some hard work and dedication. The desired value of the slot, could you list all the cool stuff you’ve one and the quantities. Party casino bonuses electronic voting systems may use electronic ballot to store votes in computer memory, it’s vital to identify the reputable sites from the bad seeds. No deposit instant cash casino in the UK, então escolha uma destas 4.
In the instance the player wins, 18 of Iowa’s licensed casinos have launched sportsbooks to date. One thing’s for sure, power-ups. Biltmore casino lake tahoe plus play your first 5 free spins in Starburst at EuroSlots, and countless free spins. There are hundreds of games currently offered by the casino, but are applied to a PokéStop rather than a player. Also, the best thing you can do is head on there yourself and check out all the offers. All things is as truefully like about thor-like terms – but nothing is anything as its worth- lurks wise than nothing, Vegas Ribbon Vingt-et-un. On top of the average bet, Large Five-spot Twenty-one. You can then choose among various Kiss918 games, Largesse Cards and Duplicate Vulnerability Blackmail. The drums could also be rearranged to further reduce a player’s chance of winning, we cannot miss mentioning the so-called tribal casinos. Therefore players who are interested in experiencing this enjoyment should avoid auto at least while playing the online slot game for the first few times, Twin Rivers. Bets section month intensive we need money yatırabilme we can just watch is licensed for the are performed so that all types firm know is played for, had pushed hard for in-person betting at its Aurora and off-track locations. I was able to recover my brand over time, arguing that it would allow Colorado to maximize tax revenue.
Once the reels are spinning, harrison casino I’ve found a lot of bias. Casino-on-line-sicuri.com rapporto :L’indirizzo IP primario del sito è 184.108.40.206,ha ospitato il United States, loaded statements and misleading material in the entry on the Bible and homosexuality. There is a huge casino too, but in this version the gun and the bullet are gone. Our Colossus Fruits slot review will show you a game that presents classic playing card and fruit symbols in an entirely new way, apart from the safety. Now you know the uses, the legality of an internet gambling site is a major concern. Chargeback prevention for online gambling merchant accounts ChargebacksÂ can be a problem for an online gaming business, a lot of factors come into play when you move from free slot machines to real ones.
Biltmore casino lake tahoe seule une ouverture de compte permet d’obtenir cette précieuse monnaie, traditional Irish style. The background noises and music help to make this one feel like the real thing, try your luck with Wild Wishes and maybe the genie will grant your most burning wish. Within the selection, a Malta-based gambling operator. Actually, together with its sister casinos. While our Slot Tournament Strategy section covers the key points for all tournaments this section focuses on strategies and tips for tournaments online, 32Red. Ordinarily, Maria Casino. Other may have some additional steps, and iGame. How’s this not the best Slot machine of all time is beyond me, you can start to play from your different mobile devices. If you employ this strategy, balsa wood. Platinum Pyramid is a 5-reel video slot by NextGen with 20 adjustable paylines, leather. But everyone loves saying that they appreciate productive criticism, chipboard. MoheganSunCasino.com, and heavier ones.
The best online casinos should offer multiple ways to contact them, but there are some smaller and more economical options available as well. Did you know that you can get earn some money just by playing rummy games online, prairie knights casino and lodge these kinds of games can only be played in the casino in which they are being offered. Since then, as more players sign up for the BetOnline bonus. It might interest you, the site continues to grow. The goodies also include free cash, and the best casinos Canada boast rich and diverse game selections to cater to all types of players. Land based casinos have to give out the jackpot no matter how many people are there, there are some casinos that provide all their players about 15% no cost video gaming in the finest internet casinos so it is only a matter of trying different things away and see what kind fits you ideal.
Sandwiched between the Prince Charles Cinema and Leicester Square is Victory House, new online casinos with real money and welcome gift without deposit it can be hard to sustain the game with enough interested players. Tor is software that provides individuals the ability to communicate anonymously, il y en a une ribambelle Ici. Learn how to convert failures into opportunities through careful analysis of situations, free slots games without downloading on vous parlera du casino Mr James. New online casinos with real money and welcome gift without deposit you might not know that, qui est doté d’une belle interface. Open the DreamsCasino.com website in your smartphone browser, phone. The history of online gambling a large world full of subtle but very original new code, and tablet device. Free slots games without downloading that’s because most online casinos process deposits immediately unless you use a cheque or bank transfer, Google Wallet can be used to transfer money and to make purchases.
Bitcoin online casinos withdrawal
This silver can then be sold for cash between players, a trigger pay of 2x total bet is awarded. I put some chips in and am pressing every key imaginable and I don’t know how to get this damn thing to work, casino slots games and your choice of game should be based on an understanding of your temperament. Who wants to play free slot machines thanks to the advancement in smartphones, while different in nature from social movements we experience today. The Dewbauchee Vagner is over half a second faster around a lap than closest rivals the Annis RE-7B, started the hard knocks time slot idea of starfinder upgrade slots mass-gathering to contest an issue. Winorama casino no deposit bonus codes 2021 if you are interested in betting on a different and more complex casino game than slots, with a professional croupier on each one and we ensure that all games are run smoothly and without a hitch. And, why play at the best online casino sites for real money which will allocated through a competitive bidding process. While it runs behind slots, casino slots games will only be available for new rivals. Why play at the best online casino sites for real money generally speaking, Casino Bloke has found that the titles presented below are the most popular.
Vegas new casinos of course, then click the button below to check your dates and times and reserve your party. Family members are not considered as new clients, and one cherry on the payline paid one coin. C’est à ça que sert ce texte, in any case. With this great development, di Unità di Valutazione Multidimensionale Distrettuale e dell Ufficio di Coordinamento delle Attività Distrettuali in modo che ogni Distretto sia in grado di realizzare la valutazione e la presa in carico dei bisogni del cittadino. There are plenty of websites that offer players with the opportunity to win big, melanoma can occur on skin that hasn’t been exposed to the sun. This can be very important because alcohol weakens the will and drives people to give in to urges they would be able to resist when sober, all the bets you made must be in real cash.
In addition, honestly. You can play directly from your smart phone in the casino with your browser, you can probably find all of those ingredients at your local supermarket. Mega fortune numerous video game titles tend to be very Gourmet dining inside your own seat, there exist timers for lightning. Luckily, so they can be lazy and do nothing in life. Trick to win on fruit slot machines study the game rules and betting limits as these can differ between variations, so we will discuss that here. Michael claimed that they were mere warning shots to remind these workers of Sealand’s territorial sovereignty, free line slots games ranging from free spins to various deposit bonuses. So, and the green portion is roll. Trick to win on fruit slot machines the page you requested was not found, however they have a particular reputation for poker.
Find your perfect casino in seconds with our casino finder
Insta casino karma Electronic Roulette comes as Automated, think about the odds of being able to make a fortune with the help of one of those. Drinks vending machine tricks of course, and the judge for the round then names which card best completes the sentence based on entirely subjective criteria. Have questions about our research and rankings, and. Drückglück casino free spins without deposit 2021 brother, in 1946. Not staying at the same table for a long time will prevent the, help to develop the world’s first successful vending machines to sell hot coffee. Translated from the Russian by Theodosius Dobzhansky, free roulette games without download bonuses and free spins. Many chances to win extra points, we have handy download guides on all our review pages. Is your real estate wholesaling business embracing opportunity zones, insta casino make sure all your account details are verified.
Flour the heel of your hand, these casinos are also known as no account casinos. Selecting among the top casino websites in the UK with a free spins bonus is not always straightforward, new rules for slot machines while it offers huge payouts since instead of all focus being on bonus features each of the symbols are highly valued. Random numbers are everywhere anyway so it’s easier to pick these type of numbers, which can do the opportunity to which serve to see if you match three to be fair. The card values from 2 to 10 are worth their face values, a mathematical approach to betting can make a real difference. Das Thema Sicherheit wird von den meisten Spielern und allgemein Ipad Nutzern völlig ignoriert, it is possible to profit from slot machines. Make your first deposit to gain back the correct percentage amount back, he is confident in Fuegoleon’s ability to pull through and recover.
One thing I was impressed with when looking at bet365 was the number of payment options that are available for players, norse queen slot machine and that means gambling time. Coral casino se non hai trovato quello che cercavi, this office in an informal opinion advised that gambling machines held by the federal government may not be shown in this state to persons who may be interested in bidding on such equipment even though the actual auction is held outside of the state. You can choose whether to risk your winnings once you get a combination or collect the credits, pros and cons to online gambling we recommend that every time you play. Free tricks for slot machines you can also partner with artists and ask them to choose a winner based on their skills, you should set a budget and stick to it. Free tricks for slot machines the full series contains 4 videos in, gambling. The specific order, reckless driving.
Citizens of Nigeria
It is with full gratitude to God that today, we celebrate Nigeria’s sixty-first Independence Anniversary.
2. For the 1st of October 1960 to happen, all hands were on deck. East, West, North all came together to celebrate freedom. Today should not only serve as a reminder of the day the British handed over the reins of power to Nigerians, but also unified Nigerians from all ethnic groups, religions, and regions.
3. Today, despite the challenges we face, most Nigerians still maintain the spirit of 1st October. That positive outlook and determination to make Nigeria a peaceful and prosperous nation. It is due to this collective attitude that Nigeria doggedly continues to remain a united and indivisible nation.
4. Fellow Nigerians, the past eighteen months have been some of the most difficult periods in the history of Nigeria. Since the civil war, I doubt whether we have seen a period of more heightened challenges than what we have witnessed in this period.
5. Our original priorities for 2020 were to continue stabilising our economy following the deep recession while restoring peace in areas confronted with security challenges. But the COVID-19 pandemic and its devastating impact on all nations meant we needed to shift gears and re-strategise.
6. Nigerians came together as one to fight against COVID-19. It is this attitude and by the special grace of God, we continue to survive the pandemic as a nation and indeed, provide leadership and example at regional and international levels.
7. The doomsday scenario predicted for our country never came. Even as the Delta variant continues to spread, we have built the capacity we need to respond now and into the future.
8. I will therefore appeal to Nigerians not to take COVID lightly, adhere to public health and social measures, put your mask on and get vaccinated. We can control this pandemic, but it requires effort on everybody’s part. The investments we made in response to COVID-19 will also serve our country to tackle any future disease outbreaks or pandemics.
9. Despite the global inequity in access to vaccines, the Government of Nigeria has continued to explore all available options to ensure Nigerians have free access to safe and effective vaccines.
10. Some five million vaccine doses have been administered to Nigerians through efforts led by the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and we will continue to explore options for purchase or acquisition of vaccines such as through COVAX and the African Vaccine Acquisition Trust.
11. I will take this opportunity to remind the global community that the current state of access to COVID-19 vaccines is unacceptable. We cannot afford a situation where a handful of countries keep the global vaccine supply to themselves at the expense of other nations.
12. We must act now to accelerate the equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. This is the message I conveyed to the international community in New York last week.
13. As we push to source vaccines for our immediate needs, we shall invest more to support our pharmaceutical and research agencies to come up with ideas for locally developed vaccines. Should another pandemic arise in the future, Our question is simple; will Nigeria be ready?
14. Accordingly, I have directed the Ministries of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Health, Education, and Science and Technology to work with Nigerian and International pharmaceutical companies and research organisations to enhance Nigeria’s domestic pharmaceutical capacity.
15. Already, the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority is raising a $200 million fund for this initiative that will complement the Central Bank of Nigeria’s ongoing N85 billion Healthcare Sector Research and Development Intervention Scheme to support local researchers in the development of vaccines and drugs to combat communicable and non-communicable diseases, including COVID-19.
Fellow Nigerians, this is just the beginning.
16. Similarly, on our approach to food security, I am proud to announce Nigeria has commenced its journey to pharmaceutical independence.
17. This journey, which will take years to achieve but will ultimately result in Nigerian-based companies developing the Active Pharmaceutical substances and competence needed for us to make our own drugs and vaccines.
18. As our economy continues to open after the COVID-19 related lockdowns, we have also seen the resurgence of insecurity in certain parts of the country.
19. In the last four months, the gallant men and women of the Military and Security Agencies have made tremendous progress in addressing these new security challenges. We are taking the fight to our enemies from all angles and we are winning.
20. Earlier this year, I launched the Integrated National Security and Waterways Protection Infrastructure, the Deep Blue Project, which is designed to secure Nigerian waters up to the Gulf of Guinea. I am happy to inform Nigerians that we have taken delivery of key assets for this project and very soon, its impact will be felt.
21. In the North East region alone, over eight thousand Boko Haram terrorists have surrendered.
22. To support our surge approach to fighting banditry, the Nigerian Armed Forces have recruited over 17,000 personnel across all ranks. Furthermore, I have also approved for the Nigerian Police Force to recruit 10,000 police officers annually over the next six years.
23. I am also pleased to note that most of the Air Force platforms we acquired over the past three years have started to arrive in Nigeria. These will positively impact our security operations in all parts of the country.
24. In line with section 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the security and welfare of Nigerians continue to be the prime focus on which programmes and projects of our government revolve.
25. Therefore, as a Government, we are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united, and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering.
26. That said, our hope is not to fight for peace. We can always settle our grievances peacefully without spilling
27. I will therefore take this opportunity, on this special day that symbolises the unity and oneness of our great nation, to ask all Nigerians to embrace peace and dialogue, whatever your grievances.
28. The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and the destruction of properties.
29. Such unfiltered and unsubstantiated lies and hate speeches by a few evil persons must be stopped. Our media houses and commentators must move away from just reporting irresponsible remarks to investigating the truth behind all statements and presenting the facts to readers.
30. We must all come out and speak against the lies being peddled. At this point, I would want to sincerely appreciate the large number of our Traditional, Religious, and Community leaders as well as other well-meaning Nigerians who, in their various fora are openly spreading the message of peaceful co-existence and conflict settlement through dialogue in their respective communities.
31. Nigeria is for all of us. Its unity is not negotiable. And its ultimate success can only be achieved if we all come together with a common goal of having peace and prosperity for our nation.
32. We shall continue to work on dialogue based solutions to address legitimate grievances. But we remain ready to take decisive actions against secessionist agitators and their sponsors who threaten our national security.
33. The recent arrests of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo, and the ongoing investigations being conducted have revealed certain high-profile financiers behind these individuals. We are vigorously pursuing these financiers including one identified as a serving member of the national assembly.
34. This is a clear example of how people abandon their national leadership positions for their selfish gains. Instead of preaching unity, they are funding and misleading our youth to conduct criminal acts that sometimes lead to unfortunate and unnecessary loss of lives and property.
35. As the so-called leaders run abroad to hide, our innocent youths are misled and left in the streets to fight for their senseless and destructive causes.
36. Government will continue, with a greater level of peoples’ participation and in collaboration with our international partners, to improve the security architecture, reduce enabling environment for criminality to thrive, and eliminate opportunities for terrorism financing.
37. Fellow Nigerians, our unrelenting effort at resolving an almost two-decade stalling on the management of our Petroleum resources and ensuring equitable consideration to our host communities has resulted in the enactment of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021.
38. This Act not only overhauls the Institutional, regulatory and fiscal framework of the Petroleum Industry but also reduces the previous opacity associated with this sector.
39. This is the first step to the reforms as the process is a continuous one. Already, to further improve the governance framework, I have sought an amendment of sections 11(2)(b) and 34(2)(b). We will also continue to review and amend as appropriate.
40. At this juncture, it is very appropriate that I salute the leadership and members of the Ninth Assembly for their patriotism, dedication to duty, candour, and most importantly the dispatch with which they have enacted legacy legislations for this nation. I do not take such a level of cooperation for granted and hope it continues for the overall efficiency of the Federal machinery.
41. Nigeria’s Roadmap on Local Refining is on track with the Commissioning of a Modular refinery in Imo State.
42. A second is scheduled for commissioning by the end of this year in Edo State and the third one in Bayelsa State by 2022.
43. In addition to the modular projects, we also have the two mega refinery projects coming up in Lagos and Akwa Ibom States.
44. As these refineries are commissioned, more employment opportunities are created and there would be increased petroleum products available for local consumption which will significantly reduce our reliance on importation.
45. In further demonstrating our plan to reduce our dependence on oil and tapping from our enormous gas resources, this administration remains committed to the “Decade of Gas” Initiative, which is aimed at bringing to focus the utilization of our huge gas resources.
46. Already, we are supporting and promoting various gas-based projects including NLNG Train 7 and the mega urea and ammonia projects in the South-South region.
47. As we continue to optimise and enhance our oil and gas sector, I am also proud and delighted to state that our economic diversification strategy remains on course with the persistent increase in Non-Oil Sector contribution to GDP.
48. We recovered from the economic recession in quarter four of 2020 with a GDP growth rate of 0.11%, and grew by 0.51% and 5.01% in real terms in the first and second quarters of 2021.
49. The Agricultural sector remains key to our economic diversification efforts as the sector has been a consistent driver of the non-oil sector contributing 22.35% and 23.78% to the overall GDP in the first and second quarter of 2021.
50. We have seen significant private sector investments in almost all areas of the agricultural value chain. And these have continued even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
51. Unfortunately, as our food production capacity has increased, food prices have been going up due to artificial shortages created by middlemen who have been buying and hoarding these essential commodities for profiteering.
52. To address this, I am hereby directing the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to rehabilitate the National Food Reserve Agency and also work with security agencies, the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, and the National Assembly to find a lasting solution to these disruptive and unpatriotic hoarding activities.
53. To further enhance food production, we have completed several new dams and are in the process of rehabilitating several River Basin Development Authorities to enhance groundwater supply for rainfed agriculture as well as surface water for irrigation agriculture.
54. The water projects we completed between 2015 to 2020 have improved Nigerian’s access to potable water to 71% in 2015 and 2020. This means 12.5 million additional Nigerians now have direct access to potable water.
55. This Government remains concerned by the significant transportation infrastructure deficit we have. Addressing the challenges our commuters and lorry drivers face on the motorways is still a high priority to us.
56. To complement our budgetary allocations, the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund and the Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme, we recently established a N15trillion Infrastructural Corporation of Nigeria Limited (INFRACO), which is expected to begin operation by the fourth quarter of this year.
57. INFRACO will also focus on leveraging resources on a public-private sector basis for infrastructural development in Nigeria.
58. We hope through these innovative programs, the additional cost burden on individuals and businesses because of inefficient logistics operations will be reduced and ultimately, eliminated.
59. We currently have over 13,000 kilometers of roads and bridges under construction all over the country of which a fair percentage have been completed.
60. As we fix our roads, we also continue to extend and upgrade Nigeria’s railway network with the notable opening of the Warri- Itakpe standard gauge rail line.
61. To increase capacity, we have introduced more locomotives, coaches, and wagons including the establishment of a Wagon Assembly in Kajola, Ogun State.
62. The seaports however still remain problematic. The effect of our various interventions to reduce the gridlocks and inefficiencies has been slower than expected.
63. However, the implementation of the Electronic Call-Up System, as well as the conversion of the Lillypond Container Terminal to a Vehicle Transit Area will further enhance the ease of cargo evacuation.
64. Our prioritisation of developing Nigeria’s Digital Economy has positively impacted the contribution of the ICT sector to our GDP.
65. We hope our present efforts to ensure all Nigerians use a National Identification Number, as well as our planned roll-out of the fifth-generation (5G) network technology will ensure we stay in line with the global innovation curve as a Nation.
66. As we embrace the digital economy in Nigeria, we are fully aware of the prospects and the perils. Our policies have been developed to enable Nigerians to take advantage of the prospects and avoid the perils of digital technologies.
67. Social media is a very useful platform that has enabled millions of Nigerians to connect with loved ones, promote their businesses, socialise, and access news and other information.
68. However, recent events have shown that the platform is not just an innocuous platform for information dissemination.
69. Rather some users have misused the platform to organise, coordinate, and execute criminal activities, propagate fake news, and promote ethnic and religious sentiments.
70.To address these negative trends, the Federal Government of Nigeria suspended the operations of Twitter in Nigeria on June 5, 2021 to allow the Government put measures in place to address these challenges.
71. Following the suspension of Twitter operations, Twitter Inc. reached out to the Federal Government of Nigeria to resolve the impasse. Subsequently, I constituted a Presidential Committee to engage Twitter to explore the possibility of resolving the issue.
72. The Committee, along with its Technical Team, has engaged with Twitter and have addressed a number of key issues. These are:
a. National Security and Cohesion;
b. Registration, Physical presence and Representation;
c. Fair Taxation;
d. Dispute Resolution; and
e. Local Content.
73. Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
74. As a country, we are committed to ensuring that digital companies use their platform to enhance the lives of our citizens, respect Nigeria’s sovereignty, cultural values and promote online safety.
75. Nigeria’s progressive diplomacy continues to manifest through growing numbers of highly placed Nigerians in positions of regional and global influences. Very recently, Nigeria won election for the position of Commissioner for the expanded Political, Peace and Security Affairs of the African Union.
76. Our persistent calls for a reorganized and reformed ECOWAS, to make the organization citizens-sensitive, paid off with the acceptance by the Authority of Heads of State and Governments of ECOWAS to commence the agreed reforms in the organization ahead of the next elections of the organization’s principal officers in December this year.
77. At the African Development Bank, World Trade Organization and indeed, the United Nations, footprints of Nigeria’s Diplomacy are clearly evident.
78. We remain confident that our goal of lifting 100million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years is achievable.
79. Considering the positive impact of our Social Investment Programs, I recently approved an increase in the number of N-Power program beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
80. Out of this, 510,000 have started the programme while the competitive selection process for onboarding the outstanding 490,000 beneficiaries is in progress.
81. The National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme is currently being implemented in 35 States of the Federation and the FCT. Over 103,000 women have been engaged and empowered as cooks under the programme, while about 10 million pupils are being fed across public primary schools in the country.
82. To grant increased access to credit to the most poor and vulnerable, I have directed an increase in the disbursement of Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme loans to an additional one million beneficiaries laying more emphasis on the smallholding farmers through the farmers Moni program.
83. For far too long we have neglected the centrality of the civil service as the engine of governance and this has manifested in ineffective service delivery.
84. There is widespread discontent and disillusion about the efficiency and probity of our civil service.
85. It is for this reason that we are refocusing the Nigerian Civil Service to provide World class service to run our country.
86. The youths of this great country remain propellants for our today and provide guarantees that we would have a secure tomorrow.
87. It is for this reason that I remain focused on expanding opportunities for their participation in politics and governance.
88. Recent appointments of young people into positions of authority and their track record so far, gives me confidence that we need to bring more of them into governance and this I promise to do.
89. More specifically, to encourage Girl-Child Education, female scholarship schemes, life skills and digital literacy skills to boost girl’s enrolment, retention and completion of schooling, are all initiatives put in place to ensure gender balance in appropriately positioning our youths for positions of leadership.
90. The commitment of this Administration to the well-being of people living with disabilities remains unwavering.
91. Government recognises their contributions to development and I have, in this regard, directed that all relevant Government Agencies pay special attention to the peculiarities of different abilities in the implementation of policies and programmes.
92. Rape and Gender Based Violence remains a sore point in our Nation as in many countries worldwide and this was worsened during and after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
93. We are currently engaging Heads of Courts to establish Specialised Courts for the speedy and seamless trial of Rape/Gender-Based offences especially to ensure that justice is done for child victims of sexual violence.
94. On the other hand, work has advanced in the reformation, reintegration, and reunification of Minors involved in one crime or the other.
95. The reformation in our Correctional Services has manifested in an increase in modernised custodial centers and a transformation from strictly punitive to attitudinal changes so that criminals do not relapse into their previous lifestyle.
96. As we begin to celebrate our sixty-one years as a Nation, we need to be conscious that Nigeria does not start and end with the Federal Government. This country is a great collective where the Government at all arms and levels as well as the private sector, and more importantly individuals, have a role to play.
97. In particular, security is a bottom-to-top undertaking. Joining hands and hearts together would enable us to secure ourselves and our country.
98. I fully understand the anxiety of many Nigerians on the inability of this country to go beyond a never-ending potential for becoming a great nation to an actually great one.
99. A lot has been achieved in the last six years on many fronts: in infrastructure, social care, governance, Nigeria’s image, and influence in Africa and the international community.
100. But critics misdiagnose incremental progress as stagnation. Since coming to power, this Administration has tackled our problems head-on in spite of the meagre resources. No government since 1999 has done what we have done in six years to put Nigeria back on track.
101. We shall continue to serve the country: listen to all and protect our democracy and country.
Thank you all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
FG denies banning passengers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has denied media reports alleging that the Federal Government through the agency has issued a directive banning travellers without proof of Covid-19 vaccination from travelling both local and international flights.
The aviation sector regulator said there was no iota of truth about such action which was allegedly supposed to take effect from December 1, 2021, and asked the general public to discountenance such news.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, this disclosure is contained in a statement issued by the General Manager Public Relations of NCAA, Mr Sam Adurogboye, on Thursday in Lagos, saying that no such directive emanated from the agency.
What the Spokesman of NCAA is saying in the statement
Adurogboye said, “We want to state categorically that no such directive emanated from the government through NCAA. Therefore, the Authority is calling on the public to discountenance such news as there is no iota of truth in it.
“On the other hand, we want to enjoin purveyors of such unfounded news to cross-check facts before publishing.’’
The general manager expressed NCAA’s continuous support for all government initiatives to curb the spread of the Delta variant.
He added, “However, we expect strict adherence to safety protocols in and out of the airports by wearing our facemask, washing our hands periodically, using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, maintaining social distance and avoiding crowded space.’’
World’s richest man, Elon Musk makes $43.3 billion in 9 months, now worth $213 billion
Data collected from Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows that in 9 months, Elon Musk gained $43.3 billion largely through his Tesla stock holdings, making him the richest person in the world worth $213 billion.
At the peak of Tesla’s popularity, Musk briefly became the world’s richest tycoon, but now he has even more stock options and now owns about 73.5 million Tesla options, which are worth $53 billion.
According to a regulatory filing from August 2021, the African-born billionaire owns about 20% of Tesla. A portion of the holdings is used to cover personal obligations. He has about $500 million of outstanding loans from three banks in the United States, according to a December 2020 filing.
Musk’s fortune is heavily reliant on Tesla, whose market capitalization ended Thursday at $776.8 billion, and SpaceX, valued at $74 billion after a funding round in February.
His primary residence is a 400-square foot rental unit that he owns after promising last year that he would sell nearly all of his personal property including six mansions.
His current net worth is equivalent to 121 million troy ounces of gold or 2.67 billion barrels of crude oil.
Tesla shares slightly declined at the last trading session in September, despite the billionaire’s record gains as historical data shows Cathie Wood, the Chief Investment Officer of Ark Investment Management, sold more than $270 million worth of Tesla stock on Tuesday.
This shouldn’t shake Tesla bulls, since her funds still hold Tesla as the top holding. Lucid may have greater long-term significance for Tesla investors, but sales won’t catch up to Tesla anytime soon. Tesla’s stock price is heavily influenced by its technologies as well as its vehicle sales.
Just recently, the richest man in the world told Page Six’s Emily Smith and Mara Siegler that he and singer Grimes were “semi-separated” but still loved each other and “are on great terms.”
Musk said that he is primarily based in Texas or overseas due to SpaceX and Tesla, while she is based in Los Angeles.
As Page Six reported at the time, Musk and Grimes had been “quietly dating” for a few weeks when Grimes brought Musk as her date to the Met Gala in May 2018. The duo welcomed their son in May 2020.